Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
thewarmanator

Euro 2012 - anyone going?

Shouldn't come down to caps, bar the final I suspect. I'm only on 14 but hopefully will be OK - don't do the home games anymore.

Even so, there will be more than enough out there for sale on the day, probably at under face value.

I've given up on home games too after Tuesday. Our fans couldn't even muster an atmosphere in a big game against a local rival. I wad embarassed and pissed off. Atmosphere makes the game what it is and I was hacked off at wasting 160 quid one too many times. Away games only for me now. Disagree how you say caps won't come onto it though. I'm positive they will if you're getting tickets via englandfans. Do you use their firing since it was 'improved'? I never go on it now its that bad.

*forum

I've given up on home games too after Tuesday. Our fans couldn't even muster an atmosphere in a big game against a local rival. I wad embarassed and pissed off. Atmosphere makes the game what it is and I was hacked off at wasting 160 quid one too many times. Away games only for me now. Disagree how you say caps won't come onto it though. I'm positive they will if you're getting tickets via englandfans. Do you use their firing since it was 'improved'? I never go on it now its that bad.

*forum

Just check on it regularly now. Don't post anymore.

I guess it might do. Though it is clear that the numbers we take away has died down recently though - and it isn't exactly in somewhere like Germany. Do EnglandFans get 10% or 20% of the stadium?

Just check on it regularly now. Don't post anymore.

I guess it might do. Though it is clear that the numbers we take away has died down recently though - and it isn't exactly in somewhere like Germany. Do EnglandFans get 10% or 20% of the stadium?

Not sure what % we get to be honest. Though its not Germany, the fact its in Poland and the Ukraine won't deter the fans I'm sure.

Who are you then? I know the majority of city fans on englandfans

• 1 month later...

Yeah the atmosphere will be amazing. Its a shame UEFA are cack handed and sell their tickets before the draw has been made but iv got tickets to 2 matches in Donetsk and one in Kiev. Fingers crossed at least one of them are England!

HI I have been going to Ukraine for the past 8 years and to the Donetsk region. i reckon the cheapest way to travel between Donetsk and kiev is via the overnight sleeper train, which in itself is an interesting experience to say the least Leaves around 7pm and arrives around 7am the next morning. Altthough standards have improved over the last few years don't expect the same as in western Europe. But both cities have mmcdonalds for you to fall back on.

Enjoy the experience

HI I have been going to Ukraine for the past 8 years and to the Donetsk region. i reckon the cheapest way to travel between Donetsk and kiev is via the overnight sleeper train, which in itself is an interesting experience to say the least Leaves around 7pm and arrives around 7am the next morning. Altthough standards have improved over the last few years don't expect the same as in western Europe. But both cities have mmcdonalds for you to fall back on.

Enjoy the experience

Iv now booked a flight back from donetsk to Kiev as Im going to the quarter finals the next day but still need to sort out a train there.

Just hope we get drawn to play in the Ukraine!

BUMP.

Thinking of booking my flights tomorrow to Krakow which is where England will be based. Just hope we don't get drawn to play in Ukraine as that would be a waste of a ton! Haha

No offense but I hope you have wasted a ton as I will have wasted 3 if we are in Poland! Haha

BUMP.

Thinking of booking my flights tomorrow to Krakow which is where England will be based. Just hope we don't get drawn to play in Ukraine as that would be a waste of a ton! Haha

my girlfriend is croatian and her dad is ukranian so they live in the ukraine so i am hoping for a ukraine group stage at least because i know i will get free accomidation......and maybe a free car :P.

ive never been to an england game or a major competition so i dunno what the hell im doing. could anyone help me out or at least give me some advice?

my girlfriend is croatian and her dad is ukranian so they live in the ukraine so i am hoping for a ukraine group stage at least because i know i will get free accomidation......and maybe a free car :P.

ive never been to an england game or a major competition so i dunno what the hell im doing. could anyone help me out or at least give me some advice?

If you want tickets to a group game in the Ukraine go onto uefas website, click euro 2012 and register you can buy some there however you obviously won't know who you will be watching.

If you want England tickets you have to join the supporters club at thefa.com and then bid for tickets

If you want tickets to a group game in the Ukraine go onto uefas website, click euro 2012 and register you can buy some there however you obviously won't know who you will be watching.

If you want England tickets you have to join the supporters club at thefa.com and then bid for tickets

thank you very much mate. im guessing its going to cost money to join the supporters club yes?

Yep, how did you guess?

£37 to cover the euros but the odds of getting tickets must be pretty good.

I will have a spare pair of tickets for a group match either in Kiev or Donetsk but I'm obviously not going to sell any England tickets

educated guess...ill look into buying it myself as a christmas present.

i was going to go the spain game but i had my bank account done over.

I'm an Englandfan Gold member and you're right, if you go out there, you'll pretty much guarantee to pick up a ticket up for a game, even if it is over-inflated prices.

Did you get to the Spain match? I saw a car full of city fans that I presumed were going to the match

Considering it was a sell out I say a lot of empty seats!

Right, I'm an EF member but have no clue on getting tickets for the tournaments. Where's pretty much the most central city to all hosting cities? Prefer to try and book flights now before the airlines have our pants down.

Only applying via EF for tickets, not interested in gambling in who I'll see. Is it the same for the Euros as the World Cup, in that you have to apply for every single game, and then get refunded the games we don't make?

Right, I'm an EF member but have no clue on getting tickets for the tournaments. Where's pretty much the most central city to all hosting cities? Prefer to try and book flights now before the airlines have our pants down.

Only applying via EF for tickets, not interested in gambling in who I'll see. Is it the same for the Euros as the World Cup, in that you have to apply for every single game, and then get refunded the games we don't make?

Good luck finding a city you can stay and easily travelling to each venue!

I would guess the best would be Lyiv but that's miles from any other city also

Did you get to the Spain match? I saw a car full of city fans that I presumed were going to the match

Considering it was a sell out I say a lot of empty seats!

Nope wasn't me, I sold my ticket to a mate as I went Sheffield for another mates birthday. Just on the way back from Wembley now.. If you thought Saturday was empty then tonight was awful.

There's no easy way to stay in one city and travel to games, they are all so far away. We've just got to hope we get all of our group games in Poland and then Ukraine for the semi and final.. If we get there!

Archived