Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Callabinho

Childhood celebrity crushes?

Also, Alison Doody in the Last Crusade. I used to watch this film every week. Loved it, and her

4764.gif

Here's a fun challenge for everyone. Without using the internet, see how many other films you can think of that the leading ladies from the first three Indiana Jones films have been in.

I cannot think of one. Was it a bit of a curse?

Here's a fun challenge for everyone. Without using the internet, see how many other films you can think of that the leading ladies from the first three Indiana Jones films have been in.

Alison Doody was in a re-make of King Solomans Mines a few years ago with Patrick Swayze,

I cannot believe I haven't heard of that, it sounds amazing.

Would you recommend it?

From what i remember, i turned it off. lol

I don't think it was very good. But who knows, you may love it. Haha

I remember the ones I watched from the 80's starring Sharon Stone and Richard Chamberlain.

From what i remember, i turned it off. lol

I don't think it was very good. But who knows, you may love it. Haha

I may do!

I just looked it up, it was a two part mini-series for the Hallmark channel. Having seen their output before, I can only assume that it's a production of the very highest quality

When Boyd from Neighbours had long hair there was something very attractive about him.

Sky Mangel was number one, though. Not entirely sure how to post images - think her name was Steph/Sophie MacIntosh.

**Sorted:

m0betund1d25dnde.jpg

Stephanie McIntosh was a goddess! :thumbup:

:D

:wub:

Persist with this. Bronhom at his finest with Alison Doody in the supporting role.

Here's the original

When I was a young lad I had a bit of a crush on :

album-tiffany1.jpg

Her husband divorced her because she did Playboy

Well one of them was in the 4th one as Shia LeBeefs mam.

Archived