Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buzzell

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

What router you got?

Not got a router mate, just some crappy speedtouch modem, hence why i created a thread asking for some advice on what router to get, as i need wireless anyhow

Netgear seems to be popular, but now i am reading the PS3 uses G rated wireless, and the new routers are N rated, i guess they should all work though?

It took a whopping 2 DAYS for hackers to rise from the dead. :appl: :appl:

I have to say, getting 73 kills using aimbot must be amazing.

This is for PC by the way... which I don't own, but I heard hacking has gone to shit on the PC. I wonder how long till the consoles versions get hackers on it. Maybe there already is

It took a whopping 2 DAYS for hackers to rise from the dead. :appl: :appl:

I have to say, getting 73 kills using aimbot must be amazing.

This is for PC by the way... which I don't own, but I heard hacking has gone to shit on the PC. I wonder how long till the consoles versions get hackers on it. Maybe there already is

XBOX or PS3 won't get hacked trust me on this one. Same secuirty as Black Ops.

To get NAT type open go to settings or whatever, Network -> Test Xbox live connection. First time it will say its

Strict, then reboot router, do test again and should be open. Works every time for me :thumbup:

To get NAT type open go to settings or whatever, Network -> Test Xbox live connection. First time it will say its

Strict, then reboot router, do test again and should be open. Works every time for me :thumbup:

you shouldnt have to keep rebooting the router to get your NAT type to 2

There is something about the DNS settings need changing

Ah yeah, I forgot that the best tactic in a team war game is to just run and spray... :whistle:

Who plays as a team in COD? lol

If I'm in the mood for teamwork, I play Battlefield.

If I'm in the mood for twitchy button pressing, and cheap kills, which require no skill. I'll play COD

must say i do prefer black ops to mw3. last night i lost count of the times i respawned in cross fire or next to 4 enemies was doing my head in, the maps are very very poor compared to balck ops.

That will happen quite often because this year you spawn next to your team mates. If they are in a fire fight you will be too.

That will happen quite often because this year you spawn next to your team mates. If they are in a fire fight you will be too.

Isn't the point to then wait til you're clear and then spawn? Or do you not get to see where they are?

I go to join a game and get put in one was just about ended with me on the loosing team?! It has been the same on all the Call of Dutys why haven't they addressed this issue? You should be able to set 'preferences' so you can join a game(s) with a certain ammount of time left?

To sum this game up on online mode, is its intense, and very fast

I reckon you have got to be pretty good to get a high kill streak count, i havent seen anyone yet get anything at the top of the scale

what i do like, is when you die, your kill count for getting rewards to help the team carries on going and doesnt reset to zero

very hard to survive without getting killed after just 3 kills for me, but i am crap

anyones wants to add me, my username is fatboyhurst

Who plays as a team in COD? lol

If I'm in the mood for teamwork, I play Battlefield.

If I'm in the mood for twitchy button pressing, and cheap kills, which require no skill. I'll play COD

Which is why I've become disinterested in the game. It isn't fun, or challenging to play online. This could have easily been an expansion pack for MW2 as nothing has improved... yet they've still got everyone playing full retail price. Got to hand it to them for that.

Which is why I've become disinterested in the game. It isn't fun, or challenging to play online. This could have easily been an expansion pack for MW2 as nothing has improved... yet they've still got everyone playing full retail price. Got to hand it to them for that.

Never quite understood this argument, even if it were an expansion pack there are 16 new maps, an expansion pack is normally 4 maps for $15 so 16 maps = $60 so its cant even be considered a rip off even if it were an expansion. Then if you consider a whole new single player campaign, survival mode, a ton of new special ops missions and a lot of new multiplayer features I'd say its pretty good value for an expansion. :)

Never quite understood this argument, even if it were an expansion pack there are 16 new maps, an expansion pack is normally 4 maps for $15 so 16 maps = $60 so its cant even be considered a rip off even if it were an expansion. Then if you consider a whole new single player campaign, survival mode, a ton of new special ops missions and a lot of new multiplayer features I'd say its pretty good value for an expansion. :)

Content wise, yes. Gameplay wise, no.

It can be considered a rip off, because £12 for 4 maps is a huge rip-off IMO..

I go to join a game and get put in one was just about ended with me on the loosing team?! It has been the same on all the Call of Dutys why haven't they addressed this issue? You should be able to set 'preferences' so you can join a game(s) with a certain ammount of time left?

I've had this problem quite a few times now and it's starting to piss me off. Don't think there's anything you can do to prevent it happening but they need to sort it out! :angry:

One thing I've never understood about COD games, I shoot people which are close to me, with me getting a hell of a lot of hit markers and the enemy not dieing then some how they knife me and kill me? Erm okay....

lol Yes totally agree! have had a many a moan to myself when I get stabbed by someone I have shot at close range (how can a knife beat a bullet?) what a joke!!!!! MW2 had the Commando perk (I think) which allowed you to be stretch Armstrong and stab someone from across the other side of the room and Black Ops whilst not having the Commando perk still allows a player to get shot but as long as their knife is out in time to knife to death the shooter.

Returned to Black Ops had a good game then got messaged and called a cu#t by someone on the other team, whats wrong with some people? Going back to Game on friday trading in the rubbish that is Money Wasted3 thinking of getting Saints Row the third as I have always enjoyed GTA so hope this is similar....

Keeping Black Ops though as I still enjoy playing this game despite me being a cu#t :yawn:

Knifing has always been ridiculously overpowered in Call of Duty IMO. I just love how you shoot a guy 10 feet infront of you but he gets his knife out and just teleports forward through your bullets and kills you. lol

IW made a big deal about Commado not being in MW3 but it seems that they just coded it right into the game instead.

This HAS to be the worst COD..no strategy at all..just run and shoot/get shot on crappy small maps..no need to aim as it's pointless..you will get hit markers,then they will just swing round and kill you in 2 shots without actually aiming anywhere near you..most overhyped piece of crap..until the next COD...if you really must waste your cash on it..I recommend waiting 1-2 weeks and buy it pre-owned as there will be a lot methinks

Isn't the point to then wait til you're clear and then spawn? Or do you not get to see where they are?

Basically it'll just randomly spawn you next to a team mate (one close to a spawn spot obviously). So it is still just about possible to spwan kill but slightly harder.

Enjoying this still. Would like a Hardcore FFA option but am happy with Hardcore Domination being in this one.

Archived