Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buzzell

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

For starters I am not a Battlefield owner so have no hidden agenda, I previousley played World at War, Mod2, and Black Ops so a big COD player but oh dear Modern Warfare3 upon first impression is such a let down, bought it for the multi player ranked up to 15 so had a decent go, first impressions Graphics are worse than black ops, how can that happen? The gameplay is more or less the same as any other Call of Duty so its reliant on the maps to provide variation and interest, but what have they done here? All maps are much of a muchness compared to Mod2 maps which had Afghan, Favelas, Wasteland ,Terminal, Highrise, Skidrow ,Rundown etc etc and Black Ops which maps included Firing Range, Summit, NukeTown, Jungle,Crisis ,Launch ,WMD etc all hugely different maps which can be easily distinguished and needed players to adopt different playing styles and use different weapons to succeed, the maps on MOD3 all seem to look and play the same I cannot say I dislike or like any of them because they are not different enough,boring in other words, all in all very lazy from the game producers.

When I buy a new game i expect not to put it down, but I played in the afternoon and did not bother going on in the evening, It did not grab me and feel exciting to play.

For me this is really a step backwards for Call of Duty and the game producers must be laughing all the way to the bank, all at the expense of loyal COD players.

This is spot on. Maps are poor IMO they all play exactly the same run around fast as you can shoot, its not how it used to be.. might have to revert to Battfield 3.

I remember on the PC before these games was even on a console(Medal of Honour) they used to be brilliant much more to the game and most importantly the online maps, guns ect..

up to level 38 but starting to dislike the game when you have 10yr old kids running round like there on crack, with there face to the fkin screen loving every single moment while hyping to their friend ARGGH this shit gets to me so bad

Nearly all the maps on MW3 seem massive, I dont think there are any 'medium' sized maps on here? Dome is the smallest map on the game.

Massive but limited and empty,

the fact that you can't even jump onto to a 4ft crate and then onto another 4ft crate to get a good spot as there is some how a invisible defence beam not letting you go there.. for this simple reason the game is stil POOR they had a year to create some unique maps and failed badly.

I can't understand why people keep on buying new versions of the same game.

The original Modern Warfare was the best and is the best. MW2 was boring in comparison. It's too samey and there's only so much COD you can take when ranking up to 7th prestige (which I managed on the original).

Instead of inventing new, innovative games, producers look for a quick fix which make a shed load of money and consumers fall for it.

People shouldn't buy it. :thumbup:

Giving this a miss this year seeing as I've got BF3. After playing that I think I'd only be disappointed with MW3, especially online! I used to love COD4, but the series have gotten so repetitive and has failed to improve dramatically...I must admit, I totally forgot this was even coming out! :sweating:

Joining party was a nightmare last night.

Do you mean XBOX Live parties or connecting to someone one MW3? I had some troubles with the MW3 servers yesterday(early evening) though. I couldn't view the Leaderboards.

I seen somebody yesterday who was first prestige LEVEL 45 :blink: the games been out four days at the most!

Do you mean XBOX Live parties or connecting to someone one MW3? I had some troubles with the MW3 servers yesterday(early evening) though. I couldn't view the Leaderboards.

I seen somebody yesterday who was first prestige LEVEL 45 :blink: the games been out four days at the most!

On MW3 just joining a friends party was impossible. Couldn't join session in progress at all either. Piss take

I'm starting to love this now.

Maybe it's just because I'm beast at it. 1.92 k/d in Black ops. 1.8 k/d in MW3 :P I run and gun by the way. I just flank and/or go head in and surprise people. Too easy ;)

The M4 is waaaay over powered. No recoil at all, and kills in 3 hits. Survival is also great fun.

I like Battlefield though, as it actually has a challenge to it.

I'm starting to love this now.

Maybe it's just because I'm beast at it. 1.92 k/d in Black ops. 1.8 k/d in MW3 :PI run and gun by the way. I just flank and/or go head in and surprise people. Too easy ;)

The M4 is waaaay over powered. No recoil at all, and kills in 3 hits. Survival is also great fun.

I like Battlefield though, as it actually has a challenge to it.

You've pretty much just summed up why it's a bad game. :P

On MW3 just joining a friends party was impossible. Couldn't join session in progress at all either. Piss take

Is your NAT type open? Or is it set on moderate? I used to struggle with xbox live parties & joining session in progress when mine was set to moderate.

Dont ask me any more info on what this nat type thing actually is or does as i dont have a god damn clue!!!

Best way to find out is to stick fifa 12 in as it tells you what your firewall status is on screen.

Is your NAT type open? Or is it set on moderate? I used to struggle with xbox live parties & joining session in progress when mine was set to moderate.

Dont ask me any more info on what this nat type thing actually is or does as i dont have a god damn clue!!!

Best way to find out is to stick fifa 12 in as it tells you what your firewall status is on screen.

My NAT type is NAT 3, (Strict), for the love of god i cant open it up to 2

Archived