Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buzzell

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

I'm alright at cod not the best. Not played MW3 as much as the others. I'm first prestige level 25 or something. On all the others (except 5) I'm prestige 5 and higher.

Getting really bored of COD now. Will only get it for Christmas if I get it at all. All about Fifa Street 4 , GTA 5 and Fifa 13 this year :)

• 2 months later...

I tried to join a clan called Leicester city but got no response. Set one up of my own called"Leicester Foxes". Try and find it to join. After so many people have joined might have enough xp to have the clan name appear on our in game titles which would be pretty cool. Might even enter a few games against other clans

• 3 months later...

Met some right nutter today, i had LCFC in my clan tag today as i always do. he was like "if thats who i think it is, ur a fking deadman" so i said leicester and basically he said every swear word under the moon and saying that he's coming for me on saturday and he's going to knock my bloc off. So im guessing that hes a peterborough fan. I just found it amusing and i repeatedly asked him if he was mad. And it was fair to say he was very mad.

Met some right nutter today, i had LCFC in my clan tag today as i always do. he was like "if thats who i think it is, ur a fking deadman" so i said leicester and basically he said every swear word under the moon and saying that he's coming for me on saturday and he's going to knock my bloc off. So im guessing that hes a peterborough fan. I just found it amusing and i repeatedly asked him if he was mad. And it was fair to say he was very mad.

lol if i'd hav been in the party (i have 'LCFC' as well' it would have been soo funny. hate people like that. small man, supporting a small team, wanting to be a big man

He'll find you alright. As long as you're wearing your "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3" shirt, but then alot of us do on matchdays.

• 2 months later...

if your American, my dads the pope

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

I managed approx. 8 seconds of the 2nd video before confirming that No, your father is almost certainly not the pope.

Hbkkids you sound like i did around 20 years ago playing with my WWF action figures!

Definitely not American.

Archived