Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buzzell

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Heres my issues with the game so far, opinion only of course ;)

Single player campaign was immense, carried on nicely from MW2, but was a little short

Survival mode is fun to begin with, but can get insanely boring and repetitive, but then again- so can Zombies.

The online mode is where i'm most disappointed however, they seem to have taken a semi-decent game in MW2 and just added all the bad aspects of Black Ops, such as;

Terrible maps

Over complication in the create a class

Poor hit detection

Bad spawning

They have focused too much on the "run and gun" game-play which has led to both me and friends getting increasingly frustrated online.

Hopefully my opinions will soon change, as i'm already beginning to regret buying it!

whats a "marker"?

btw, this game is really pissing me off, dont know whether its the "lag" i might have, but i seem/appear to be shooting people first, but they end up killing me all the time

and i hate those Juggernauts things, i have set up a class to use, just to blow the f u ckers up when i killed

whats a "marker"?

btw, this game is really pissing me off, dont know whether its the "lag" i might have, but i seem/appear to be shooting people first, but they end up killing me all the time

and i hate those Juggernauts things, i have set up a class to use, just to blow the f u ckers up when i killed

Hit Marker?

When your bullets hit an enemy and the cross hair thing comes up on screen.

This HAS to be the worst COD..no strategy at all..just run and shoot/get shot on crappy small maps..no need to aim as it's pointless..you will get hit markers,then they will just swing round and kill you in 2 shots without actually aiming anywhere near you..most overhyped piece of crap..until the next COD...if you really must waste your cash on it..I recommend waiting 1-2 weeks and buy it pre-owned as there will be a lot methinks

Your either:

a) Shit

b) Your internet connection is woeful.

or

c) both

Your either:

a) Shit

b) Your internet connection is woeful.

or

c) both

I am hoping my new router sorts out my connection, and is the reason why i keep getting killed, even though it appears i am getting the first few shots in

Its stuck on NAT type 3

BTW, On the kill streaks, does it reset to zero when you "use" it

i.e when i get to 3 kills, i get the UAV, if i use does it go back to Zero, or does it carry on, i.e I use it on UAV, then i get one more kill, then i get Predator missile, as i have been waiting and holding out for the better stuff

I know it goes back to nothing when you get killed, but not sure about when you actually use it

I am hoping my new router sorts out my connection, and is the reason why i keep getting killed, even though it appears i am getting the first few shots in

Its stuck on NAT type 3

BTW, On the kill streaks, does it reset to zero when you "use" it

i.e when i get to 3 kills, i get the UAV, if i use does it go back to Zero, or does it carry on, i.e I use it on UAV, then i get one more kill, then i get Predator missile, as i have been waiting and holding out for the better stuff

I know it goes back to nothing when you get killed, but not sure about when you actually use it

No Killsteaks keep stacking up whether you use them or not, the only time its goes to Zero is if you get killed.

You can add to your killstreaks by capturing flags in Domination, planting bombs in Demolition/Search and capturing HQ's

No Killsteaks keep stacking up whether you use them or not, the only time its goes to Zero is if you get killed.

You can add to your killstreaks by capturing flags in Domination, planting bombs in Demolition/Search and capturing HQ's

lol, oh twatto ere hasnt been using them, as i have been trying to get the bigger ones

Cheers!

Type 95 is absolutely devastating

One tap kill 60%

Works with silencer perfectly

Has put my accuracy up to 23.70

Gold plated the motha now !

On the game,

The campaign is amazing, great fun. But, I've already done it on Veteran, something that took me three weeks on Blopps.

Spec Opps looks good again, but this one is going to take allot more time with 'Survival' added.

The online is the exact same experience as ever really. But, it has made it even harder on noobs by adding all the stuff, but not giving them idea of what their up against.

Finally. The new online maps are sh*t.

Such a sham as MW2 maps were perfect, yet they've made 2 or 3 decent ones out of 15 or however many.

I know exactly why they've been made these awful maps . . . In 3 months some shiny new decent maps will be out for £15, and then 4 months after that . . . Bastards.

Type 95 is absolutely devastating

One tap kill 60%

Works with silencer perfectly

Has put my accuracy up to 23.70

Gold plated the motha now !

On the game,

The campaign is amazing, great fun. But, I've already done it on Veteran, something that took me three weeks on Blopps.

Spec Opps looks good again, but this one is going to take allot more time with 'Survival' added.

The online is the exact same experience as ever really. But, it has made it even harder on noobs by adding all the stuff, but not giving them idea of what their up against.

Finally. The new online maps are sh*t.

Such a sham as MW2 maps were perfect, yet they've made 2 or 3 decent ones out of 15 or however many.

I know exactly why they've been made these awful maps . . . In 3 months some shiny new decent maps will be out for £15, and then 4 months after that . . . Bastards.

Gave this gun a try out after your comment and I must say its awesome. 3 shot kills everytime and also very accurate. Been using it with 2 attachments with rapid fire and Hybrid sight. Very good long range gun too.

Gave this gun a try out after your comment and I must say its awesome. 3 shot kills everytime and also very accurate. Been using it with 2 attachments with rapid fire and Hybrid sight. Very good long range gun too.

Good Man

I would just say that Rapid-Fire is useless on the 95, its rapid enough.

I've got a major problem tho,

I only have one achievement left to get in Campaign, 'All Intel'.

I've got 45/46 of the intel and it says the last missing one is on 'Scortched Earth'. The problem is, I remember getting every piece on that and have redone the mission 6x searching.

Good Man

I would just say that Rapid-Fire is useless on the 95, its rapid enough.

I've got a major problem tho,

I only have one achievement left to get in Campaign, 'All Intel'.

I've got 45/46 of the intel and it says the last missing one is on 'Scortched Earth'. The problem is, I remember getting every piece on that and have redone the mission 6x searching.

http://www.msxbox-world.com/xbox360/guides/241/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3/1223/scorched-earth-5-intel.html

I know you probably want to find it yourself but you can use this as a last resort

http://www.msxbox-world.com/xbox360/guides/241/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3/1223/scorched-earth-5-intel.html

I know you probably want to find it yourself but you can use this as a last resort

Thnx m8

But I've allready used guides to get 20+. I know where they all are, and i remember picking them all up . . . It's just being an arse.

I either have to reinstall the game to HDD, or do the entire campaign for a 3rd time.

Thnx m8

But I've allready used guides to get 20+. I know where they all are, and i remember picking them all up . . . It's just being an arse.

I either have to reinstall the game to HDD, or do the entire campaign for a 3rd time.

Just go on select mission, choose easy? The intel item might be on a fence like in the snow mission where you have to use the snow machine thing(name? lol) to get away...

Just go on select mission, choose easy? The intel item might be on a fence like in the snow mission where you have to use the snow machine thing(name? lol) to get away...

It's not that either pal

I've started up every mission, pressed start, and the only one left is Scorched.

I got the one at the starting offices, the one on the roof, the one in the book store, the one of the main road with the tanks and the one under the stairs before you breach for the Prezzies daughter.

I remember getting them specificly & there not there anymore.

Il check the snow machine thingy after Footie on TV, but I doubt its there.

So frustrating for all the effort I've taken .. . Like supporting City at times

Archived