Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buzzell

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Oh really..??..may I suggest you take a look at the leaderboard..then tell us it hasn't been hacked

Boosting yes, any one can do that big deal!

Hacking = Tenth lobbies, all challenges, 11TH Prestige(No badge) Spawn glitch, wall hack etc.

It will never be hacked, what my cousin HEGGSY posted is just people in glitches, glitches aren't hacks! :S

Boosting yes, any one can do that big deal!

Hacking = Tenth lobbies, all challenges, 11TH Prestige(No badge) Spawn glitch, wall hack etc.

It will never be hacked, what my cousin HEGGSY posted is just people in glitches, glitches aren't hacks! :S

Fair play i just got that off the net now after it was mentioned on the news last night and the presenter said they were banned because of hacking :/

:thumbup:

I'm really starting to dislike this game which for me is unheard of as I've been a total COD fanboy since COD 4. The sniping is just insanely overpowered. When I see a kill cam of a sniper getting a headshot on me when his crosshairs are nowhere near my head it just amazes me. That's not even mentioning the total BS that is quick scoping. It's also far too easy to get hip fire kills. People just run round corners spraying and pick up kills over people who are actually aiming at them. This was the first game I ever went to a Midnight release for, and now it's the first game I'm thinking of trading in after just a couple of weeks. Very disappointed.

I am still crap at it, lol, been playing Black Op's, and having more luck on that game

Search and Destroy is a good game mode, not so much running around a like a crazy mo fo

I did try it on MW2, and got 2 private messages calling me NooooooOOOOOOB......sad f u ck e r s.....I'd be the first to admit i'm crap, but what gives with these idiots sending me childish messages?

btw, Why do people add me as a friend request, i dont know who they are, what they up to? I thought they might be adding me to play against me to build up there rep because i'm wank, but they play in the same team right?

I am still crap at it, lol, been playing Black Op's, and having more luck on that game

Search and Destroy is a good game mode, not so much running around a like a crazy mo fo

I did try it on MW2, and got 2 private messages calling me NooooooOOOOOOB......sad f u ck e r s.....I'd be the first to admit i'm crap, but what gives with these idiots sending me childish messages?

btw, Why do people add me as a friend request, i dont know who they are, what they up to? I thought they might be adding me to play against me to build up there rep because i'm wank, but they play in the same team right?

Its says something about the mentality of a lot of COD players I have been called a cun* after an easy team deathmatch win, told I was crap in another game by someone on the oppo side who left the game early! Its pathetic saddos sending messages whilst hiding behind the safety of their console.

The Modern Warfare series has gone downhill dramatically. Stick to CoD UO and CoD 4 if you want good mp.

I didn't even bother getting the game, i've bought every single call of duty on launch day ever since the first one on PC, but i've just had enough of the series, especially the mp. I think the guys who make it must really suck at the game.

The Modern Warfare series has gone downhill dramatically. Stick to CoD UO and CoD 4 if you want good mp.

COD: UO?? Do people even play this game anymore?! Great game at the time, got a lot of flack because of the vehicle levels.

• 1 month later...

I'm now a level 115. I'm so cool my balls are ice cubes.

Level 228 motherlickers!

Played Black Ops yesterday for the first time on a HD telly. I can finally see where the **** people are shooting me from. It's the first time I've actually seen any of Nuketown. First game back and I ruined all my previous records for killstreaks, kills per game, KD ratio etc with a 27-7 on Firing Range. The difference of being able to see is unreal.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, im sure the aim is to survive for the 5 or 10 mins(cant remember which) whithout getting infected. If you now your.going to get infected, just go in all guns blazing. I always find good hiding spots :)

If you have a go next time, keep an eye on the kill count, every other game you play, there is someone playing 2's up on there PS3,as soon as one gets infected, he finds his mate who hasnt been, then places the tatical insertion next to him in agood hiding spot, then lets him kill him,they keep on doing this until they get as many kills as they can, i have seen one as high as 45 i think

they get that bomb or somethingafter 25 kills

They tend to do it on the bigger maps like the village where its easier to hide

I

Archived