Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ACF

Draw Something.

Dowloaded GTA3 as well yesterday (£2.99). Thought it would be worser than the PS2 version which I had years and years ago, but it isn't. Doesn't lag or anything and is a must buy if you're a top GTA fan. The only disadvantage is that it kills the battery fast.

Dowloaded GTA3 as well yesterday (£2.99). Thought it would be worser than the PS2 version which I had years and years ago, but it isn't. Doesn't lag or anything and is a must buy if you're a top GTA fan. The only disadvantage is that it kills the battery fast.

I've got an android tablet (eeepad transformer) and GTA is fvcking boss on it, love it :D Also Draw Something is a great game aswell.

Is it just called Draw Something? What do you have to do?

Yeah. Well, you play a person online and he/she draws something. You guess what it is and claim a coin if you guess right. Then it's your turn to draw something etc (I have played it a few times but the people I play take too long and I get bored and change apps)

Not sure if there is an offline/one player version...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived