Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Johan

Patrik Gerrbrand

How old is, what position does he play, is he any good, does he like Cotton Eye Joe?

131973[/snapback]

8 Gerrbrand, Patrik

"Totte"

Längd: 187 cm

Vikt: 81 kg

Född: 81-04-27

Moderklubb: Älvsjö AIK

He is fast and a good tackler and passer. He is best at cb but can play lb, rb to. He have played in the midfield to sometimes. Sounds like the type of player CL likes.

How old is, what position does he play, is he any good, does he like Cotton Eye Joe?

131973[/snapback]

8 Gerrbrand, Patrik

"Totte"

Längd: 187 cm

Vikt: 81 kg

Född: 81-04-27

Moderklubb: Älvsjö AIK

He is fast and a good tackler and passer. He is best at cb but can play lb, rb to. He have played in the midfield to sometimes. Sounds like the type of player CL likes.

131977[/snapback]

Sounds good, fairly young aswell which is good.

We seem to be heavily linked with so many defenders at the moment, very worrying.

131979[/snapback]

I imagine we'll be looking at a dangerous 6-3-1 formation. It's all good, it's all gravy.

131982[/snapback]

lollol

We seem to be heavily linked with so many defenders at the moment, very worrying.

131979[/snapback]

I imagine we'll be looking at a dangerous 6-3-1 formation. It's all good, it's all gravy.

131982[/snapback]

Don't know why Craig spends all this money on footballers salaries. If he gets a couple of brickies for a week or two he can build a defence eight foot high that no-one will get through. :):)

why should i trust you, im probably alot older than you and all that...

132002[/snapback]

Saddam Hussain is older than you, but would you trust him?

132011[/snapback]

Great comeback! ;)

The thing is that we aren't just linked with lots of defenders, we are reported to be close to signing them. In my opinion after Johansson we are fine at the back, well as fine as we can be.

We need to get in a striker and a winger, please Craig.

132002[/snapback]

132011[/snapback]

Great comeback! ;)

The thing is that we aren't just linked with lots of defenders, we are reported to be close to signing them. In my opinion after Johansson we are fine at the back, well as fine as we can be.

We need to get in a striker and a winger, please Craig.

132014[/snapback]

I still think we need a left back and 2 new centre halves if Heath goes. If we sign Nils then we could perhaps get away with one centre half as Nils can switch between left back and centre half.

I think all our team needs is 2/3 new defenders and a striker. Perhaps adding a youngster in aswell if we have any cash left.

132002[/snapback]

Blair, Bush and Howard are all older than me, do I trust them?

132002[/snapback]

132011[/snapback]

yes..... er...yes...er....... yes....er..........ok no

I wouldnt trust Peter Taylor with my wallet either!

131973[/snapback]

Sorry forgot to answer the important question... ofcourse he likes Cotton eye Joe.

131973[/snapback]

Sorry forgot to answer the important question... ofcourse he likes Cotton eye Joe.

132073[/snapback]

Get him in then! :D

Archived