Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

West Ham Game - Home - Moved

i was as angry at them when they moved Southampton probably more because i really wanted to make a weekend of it down there :( We've had a lot of fixtures moved this season and some quality ones have taken a hit. Blackpool, Derby even Forest due to our cup run it's been really frustrating and it just takes the proverbial when our LAST home game of the season is moved to suit SKY.

Certainly don't I have Virgin instead

I spent years slagging them off (sky) they've ruined our game without doubt. Having said that I've always liked the idea of watching the premier league from my sofa. As it turns out I miss the lunchtime ko if city are at home. Sometimes miss the evening ko too. I've never moaned though since buying sky.

The best thing to happen would be everyone boycotts them and in time players wages and transfer fees would become much lower. As would tickets to the games too!

Right i know i keep going on about this BUT its still a Sat on the Sky Sports OS too.

Who's said its DEFO moved.

I need to know cos i have to change shifts!!!

Archived