Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

West Ham Game - Home - Moved

Only feel sorry for the guy with the hotel booked.

Slagging off sky is fashionable, but to be honest after the mess the club made of priority systems and tickets per season ticket holder for Chelsea I'd rather slag the club off!!

So thank you sky, as I work weekends you have now given me the choice of either watching this in Notts or coming home for the evening. But as said in chelsea ticket thread, after the amount I've spent on midweek games over the past two seasons and the lack of "priority status" awarded to fans who do the same, I say I'll probably watch this in Notts!!

So 20,000 + in the city centre on ST Georges Day evening that won't please the local cops. clearly changed so to showcase West Ham getting promoted to the premiership, let's hope we do make sure it don't happen as tqhey will sell their allocation no doubt.

sky sports making football better for us all

I think they need some special chants/ banners to show our appreciation.

Slagging off sky is fashionable, but to be honest after the mess the club made of priority systems and tickets per season ticket holder for Chelsea I'd rather slag the club off!!

So thank you sky, as I work weekends you have now given me the choice of either watching this in Notts or coming home for the evening. But as said in chelsea ticket thread, after the amount I've spent on midweek games over the past two seasons and the lack of "priority status" awarded to fans who do the same, I say I'll probably watch this in Notts!!

Pull your tongue out of Unkie Rupert's arse for a sec, stop thinking about yourself and consider the hundreds and quite probably thousands of match-going folk this affects.

Seems like I'm the only one happy with this!

Should have been in a hotel in Cardiff on the Monday night but the job I had booked has been moved to a day later, means I can still get to this and stay in Cardiff Tuesday. :thumbup:

Although TBH would have preferred the game to be on the Saturday.

Leicester City versus West Ham moved to Monday 23rd April due to Sky TV Coverage.

I work nightshifts.......Yet another missed match due to match changes, i think Sky and football clubs should get televised fixtures arranged pre-season, might have swayed my decision to buy a season ticket

What mess did the club make about priority, are you not a season ticket holder who gives the club hundreds of pounds a year?

So because the club made a slight mess (in your opinion) on away tickets, it's fine for sky to **** loads of fans over? :blink:

Final home game of the season, was planning on doing this, but the likelihood of me being able to get to Leicester by half-time is fairly slim.

Was looking forward to a bumper crowd and Birch's run in the usual last-home game-sunshine. But these ****ers have ruined it. It'll probably be the game that sees West Ham promoted, so you can see why they'd want it. But the last one on a Monday night. **** sake

Archived