Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NeilyBoy

What exactly is the moderator policy for deleting threads/posts?

Was that aimed at me?

Ooh, sensitive! :P Are you a kid on holiday? :whistle:

And, no, it wasn't aimed at anyone specific, sweetheart. :kissing:

Basically admins have more control over how the site works (I think) and there are certain things they can do that other mods can't, eg, authorising a member's name change. Mark does the most, obviously, in terms, of the look and content of the site. I think davieG and RicFlair can also close down parts of the site (eg LiveChat) if the volume of usage becomes so high that it becomes necessary to do this to keep other areas of the site up and running.

Global mods can moderate across all areas of the site, eg deleting or moving threads/posts, issuing temporary or permanent bans, etc.

Forum mods have the same duties as global mods (I think) but they are restricted to particular parts of the site, eg, they're only able to moderate content in their own allocated forums.

Oh, and we all get to play in the mods room. We also all have access to viewing deleted content, etc. Forum mods (especially Webbo) have to make the tea and provide the biccys.

I think this is right... :unsure: other admins/mods feel free to correct me! :D

Forum mods (especially Webbo) have to make the tea and provide the biccys.

And re paint the toilets. :angry: Honestly some the graffiti that Stez left was quite disgusting.

Archived