Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Worst Kit ever?

Arsenal's new home kit for the forthcoming season is vile too.

133268[/snapback]

saw it in the shops last week and i thought it was a normal crappy 5 dollar polo shirt, then realised it was the first team kit so it shows it has a good first impression!!

133268[/snapback]

saw it in the shops last week and i thought it was a normal crappy 5 dollar polo shirt, then realised it was the first team kit so it shows it has a good first impression!!

133271[/snapback]

Since when has English currency been Dollars?!?! :huh::blink::o:D

133268[/snapback]

Well the gold is kinda ugly, but the bordeaux colour is nice :huh:... I like it anyway..

Something strange...Go right down to the bottom of the site....and try and highlight it all...if u see they have a list of all the clubs!

Any reason why they do this? Is it anything to do with search engines picking it up so they get more hits?

,Jul 6 2005, 10:12 PM]
loads on here:

http://www.premiershirts.net/hos.htm

133290[/snapback]

Beat ya :thumbup:

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.ph...wtopic=7069&hl=

133293[/snapback]

Something strange...Go right down to the bottom of the site....and try and highlight it all...if u see they have a list of all the clubs!

Any reason why they do this? Is it anything to do with search engines picking it up so they get more hits?

133351[/snapback]

Click on one of the names and it takes you to another page with pictures of all the kits for that team on it! :rolleyes:

i don't think its that bad as a shirt, but not for football

133734[/snapback]

Actually I'm starting to think that it's not so bad........When you compare it to the new home shirt (or the training kit)

alles.jpg

They all look like pyjamas to me :ph34r:

Believe it or not, this is the new St Pauli away shirt

trikotvorne.JPG

133730[/snapback]

who?

134198[/snapback]

St. Pauli... They were in the 1. Bundesliga some years ago. In sporting terms they can be compared to a team like Bradford, but they have a unique brand of fans. Deathside posted a good article about them a little while back...

Archived