Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

The "I'm up myself and better than the rest of you" thread

I couldnt seem to find one of the other "look at all the idiots they arent as good/clever/witty/positive/knowledgeable as me" threads that suited me, so ive started my own.

lol

Your post-count is far too low to be starting threads like this, surely?

Its ALWAYS about size on the internet :)

No it’s not

Look how big mine is, but do I command any respect around here?

No ! I’m a big flop

It’s all about firmness of purpose, rigid beliefs, thrusting personality ……….oh err missus !

wait... I had no idea...so its a nerve ?

1055962820692funny_bonegifpv638b2d73c6d84c04.gif

Ahem.

Actually, the funny bone IS a bone. It's the slang for the Humerus (Humerous, geddit? :dance: ). However, knocking your humerus isn't what makes you feel queasy, that's the aforementioned ulnar nerve. When someone bangs their elbow and pulls a queasy face, I always say, "You've knocked your ulnar nerve there."

Ahem.

Actually, the funny bone IS a bone. It's the slang for the Humerus (Humerous, geddit? :dance: ). However, knocking your humerus isn't what makes you feel queasy, that's the aforementioned ulnar nerve. When someone bangs their elbow and pulls a queasy face, I always say, "You've knocked your ulnar nerve there."

lol this is now my opening line at every party i attend, obviously (being as i think this is such a good line) i dont attend a lot of parties, but now... when i do... oh boy :)

Archived