Bluetintedspecs Posted 22 April 2012 Posted 22 April 2012 I am hoping that the majority of our fans feel that our great club needs stability now,give NP time to get rid of deadwood reduce wage bill that Svens sweety shop buying policy created and build HIS team! Tomorrow night is an opportunity to show owners we are behind NP & not managerial merry-go-round laughing stock supporters. be loud and proud...........back NP
LCFC FOX Posted 22 April 2012 Posted 22 April 2012 Agreed let tomorrow be more like a PARTY Mexican waves , Congas , Chant all game , Massive Poznan , Chant about COV going down , Sing NIGEL PEARSONS name and each of our players name! Come on LESTA!!!!
Vale Blue Posted 22 April 2012 Posted 22 April 2012 What we want is the same as them, promotion. Good idea, get behind the manager, I think but wouldn't put money on it.
Jace Posted 22 April 2012 Posted 22 April 2012 I am hoping that the majority of our fans feel that our great club needs stability now,give NP time to get rid of deadwood reduce wage bill that Svens sweety shop buying policy created and build HIS team! Tomorrow night is an opportunity to show owners we are behind NP & not managerial merry-go-round laughing stock supporters. be loud and proud...........back NP Good post the club will be in a much better position this time next season if the majority of our fans follow suit
1964FOX Posted 22 April 2012 Posted 22 April 2012 I'll go if I'm promised a conga If you start it I'm sure everyone will join you or alternatively sing " on your own on your own on your own"
Jace Posted 22 April 2012 Posted 22 April 2012 Although if we lose 0-6 tomorrow I might change my mind on Pearson
Kitchandro Posted 22 April 2012 Posted 22 April 2012 If you start it I'm sure everyone will join you or alternatively sing " on your own on your own on your own" Tell me about it. I expect them to do that if anyone starts a positive chant these days.
Leicesterpool Posted 22 April 2012 Posted 22 April 2012 If the owners aren't there tomorrow night, then we should worry about next season. and I'm not talking about Pearson's future!
SaM 12 Posted 22 April 2012 Posted 22 April 2012 If you start it I'm sure everyone will join you or alternatively sing " on your own on your own on your own" either way atmosphere is created so he should just go for it!
flowwolf Posted 22 April 2012 Posted 22 April 2012 If the owners aren't there tomorrow night, then we should worry about next season. and I'm not talking about Pearson's future! They won't be and neither will a lot of other people thank's to SKY the arse holes.
SaM 12 Posted 22 April 2012 Posted 22 April 2012 Do the Poznan when Coventry die! jelly and ice cream when cov scum die jelly and ice cream when cov scum die!
Libertine Dream Posted 22 April 2012 Posted 22 April 2012 I want cheaper Season Tickets and Tickets in general
thybluefox Posted 22 April 2012 Posted 22 April 2012 I want cheaper Season Tickets and Tickets in general Word is prices are going up. By 'word' I mean Bert tweeted it. And if they do people will be piiiiissed.
Jace Posted 22 April 2012 Posted 22 April 2012 I'll be holding up a picture of Carol Vordeman When I first read this comment I actually thought I was in the Alien attack on KP Stadium thread
carlhltid Posted 22 April 2012 Posted 22 April 2012 All gota get behind the team tmorrow its the last home game of the season ffs if city fans aint very vocal ile be not too happy . Cmon folks we are leicester and proud of it let the world hear us ltid
1964FOX Posted 22 April 2012 Posted 22 April 2012 Might sneak into K for this, if I've not drank too much prior to the game as it's my day off ad be rude not to celebrate St Georges Day
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.