Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MajorInTheKnow

Forget who do we want. Who should leave?

Now we sort of know Pantsil & Howard (thanks for your gt passion for the club) have gone.

There were failures or just not good enough displays a lot from

Mills

Peltier

Konchesky

Gallagher

Beckford

Then

St Ledger, Bamba , Danns. Have still to prove good enough.

Now we sort of know Pantsil & Howard (thanks for your gt passion for the club) have gone.

Mills

Peltier

Konchesky

Gallagher

Beckford

Then

Konchesky? :blink:

Konchesky is often caught out of position and although he is keen to get along the wing his final delivery is poor. The defence were just not good enough. I also noticed the way he loses the plot. He is sometimes exactly the brilliant left back when doing last ditch tackles. The lack of committment was there for me and too often caught out.

Mills

Peltier

Konchesky

Gallagher

Beckford

Then

I can't believe you put Konchesky or Danns. Danns had a poor first half of the season (due to Sven playing him out of position, maybe?), but just before his most recent suspension and injury, he looked class - he'll be an important player next season. Konchesky's been one of our best players all season.

I agree with the rest. All the other players you mentioned are replaceable.

I can't believe you put Konchesky or Danns. Danns had a poor first half of the season (due to Sven playing him out of position, maybe?), but just before his most recent suspension and injury, he looked class - he'll be an important player next season. Konchesky's been one of our best players all season.

I agree with the rest. All the other players you mentioned are replaceable.

This....

To even suggest Konch and Danns is strange IMO.

All the rest....

Konchesky is often caught out of position and although he is keen to get along the wing his final delivery is poor. The defence were just not good enough. I also noticed the way he loses the plot. He is sometimes exactly the brilliant left back when doing last ditch tackles. The lack of committment was there for me and too often caught out.

Just how mnay pints do you drink before a game? :rolleyes: Konch has been our most consistant outfield player all season.

I won't be surprised to see him leave. He may not be terrible, but he's certainly terrible value for money. We can do better.

He didn't put the price on himself though, did he.

He didn't put the price on himself though, did he.

What's that got to do with anything at all?

Are you saying that the club should hold onto him because it wasn't Beckford's fault he costs so much?

Why do you think the club should consider who's fault it is that he costs so much when deciding whether to keep or sell him?

The money being spent on JB could be much better spent on 2 or 3 new players. The question of, "Who offered him those wages?" is totally irrelevant.

£30k a week for the supposed main goalscorer who only scores 9 league goals and 6 in the cups in a whole season is terrible value. Can you imagine NP thinking, "He is shit value for money, but it's not his fault, so I'll keep him."?

I kind of agree. I certainly think he's been overhyped, and is little better than average. If you look carefully at his performances, while he doesn't often make big/dramatic gaffes (apart from his sending off) he makes a lot of smaller errors which have significant effect further down the line. For example, needlessly losing possession in a dangerous place, which starts off an opposition attack when we're out of position that leadsto a goal; or passing to the opposition in similar circumstances.

We've done very well when Kennedy's played, and he's put some cracking through balls in with his wrong foot.

I kind of agree. I certainly think he's been overhyped, and is little better than average. If you look carefully at his performances, while he doesn't often make big/dramatic gaffes (apart from his sending off) he makes a lot of smaller errors which have significant effect further down the line. For example, needlessly losing possession in a dangerous place, which starts off an opposition attack when we're out of position that leadsto a goal; or passing to the opposition in similar circumstances.

We've done very well when Kennedy's played, and he's put some cracking through balls in with his wrong foot.

Apart from Bristol City away..

get rid of mills and beckford.

Yes Beckford did alright at Leeds, but will we get extra points because of that??

I do not care whether beckford has scored 30 goals before joining us or none at all, I only judge his record at leicester, because that is the only record which effects us.

For the £2 million we could get for him and the 30,000 a week wages ( £1.4 million), We could improve our squad as a whole, and bring in de laet, james and koren for the price.

Even though we moan about needing a 20 goal a season scorer, am i right in saying that this is the first season in a while which a promoted team has had a player who has scored more than 20?

We need 2 strikers chipping in with around 13-18, and another with 8-10. We need the defence to get 5-8 goals a season and the midfield including wingers to get around a combined 30.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the boo boys at this club should leave im sick and tired of there nagative attitudes, granted ive only been going down for 10 years and havent seen the best of city and i can understand older fans have also seen better times and we should be in the prem but we all should be grateful for the fact were a championship team and stick with the boys in blue through thick and thin get rid of the fickle fans who dont have the passion and optimisum to support my beloved leicester'

I think the boo boys at this club should leave im sick and tired of there nagative attitudes, granted ive only been going down for 10 years and havent seen the best of city and i can understand older fans have also seen better times and we should be in the prem but we all should be grateful for the fact were a championship team and stick with the boys in blue through thick and thin get rid of the fickle fans who dont have the passion and optimisum to support my beloved leicester'

Sums up why we are stuck where we are, not the fickle fans but people like this who are happy to accept second best.

Still want Dyer, Gallagher and Wellens out.

1 player on 40K won't upset the books if players are released, sold or signed on a cheap (inc wages). Fair play won't be fully intigraded for another 3 years. So take a cold shower. We just need a DMC (which bamba fits well). Enough said.

Sums up why we are stuck where we are, not the fickle fans but people like this who are happy to accept second best.

Still want Dyer, Gallagher and Wellens out.

not happy to accept second best but appreciate were we are, look at clubs like luton, plymouth etc they were once in our division and look were they are now. the relegation to league 1 was unacceptable but we bounced back whilst leeds were down there for 2 years or so before they came back to the championship and after promotion we got in the playoffs which we were cheated out of imo. but the fans near me always f*****n moanin about oh so-so is s**t get him off!. how is tht supposed to motivate anyone if u dont like it dont come down. all im saying is if we were non-league (god curse the day) id be there not matter what LCFC til i die!

Archived