Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MajorInTheKnow

Forget who do we want. Who should leave?

In light of the news that financial fair play is coming into effect starting next season who would we like to leave the club for one reason or another to clear out the wage bill and who do we want to keep hold of????

Personally i'd like to go to any length to keep hold of Kasper (All hail Kasper Schmeichel), Danns (Had a cracking patch of form before getting injured) and konchesky (Who has looked brilliant at some points but i fear his wages may be just to high for him to stay).

As for leaving the obvious choice is mills (25k+ wages). But id also like Beckford (Rumored 40k+), Pantsil (Who?) and one of our central defenders to leave just to add room in the wage budget for some stella young, up for it signings.

Apoligies if this thread has already been done. But, Thoughts???

haha its not even the end of the season yet... all ive heard is that kasper has had the best season of his life and hes really up for the lcfc project, still dont mean he wont go tottenham if they offer lol

As if that makes much of a difference, come on spill the beans if you have any :whistle:

Get rid of:

Weale

Paintsil

Tunchev

Mills

Wellens

Gallagher

Beckford

Howard

Most of these I would immagine are on about around £20,000 because of Sven!

Those who I would keep despite wage:

Kasper

Konchesky

Danns

SSL

King? ( as long as he hits form again! )

Are you joking? get rid of Beckford! have a word with yourself!

I won't be surprised to see him leave. He may not be terrible, but he's certainly terrible value for money. We can do better.

I think we have a few players at the minute though who'd be classed as terrible value for money, despite not being bad players.

Fantastic insider info there too Major, almost like you heard his Dad say exactly that on Soccer AM.

haha its not even the end of the season yet... all ive heard is that kasper has had the best season of his life and hes really up for the lcfc project, still dont mean he wont go tottenham if they offer lol

That's not being in the know, that's called watching Soccer AM. :rolleyes:

I remember reading that Sven gave Gallagher and Wellens a pay rise and extended contract.

for this reason alone they need to go as they were already on pretty decent wages. so:

Wellens

Gallagher

Panstil

Mills

Tunchev

Howard

i THINK Bamba will be sold too... Possibly Beckford if someone bids the right amount...

If he's on about £40,000 a week and with the new FairPlay rules coming in would prefer to replace his wage and his ego!!

I've heard that he's not actually got an ego at all, i don't think he has one either. His work rate is questionable, however. Never know, he might take a pay cut ;) ...perhaps not.

If he's on about £40,000 a week and with the new FairPlay rules coming in would prefer to replace his wage and his ego!!

Don't think there is too much wrong with an ego, as long as it is not causing dressing room unrest (which I do not think it is). Many of the best players in the world have big egos (not that I am sayin the JB can be classed as this).

Agree with his high wages though - may need to leave if he is getting the £40k per week reported (but lets face it, no-one really knows), just to balance the books better.

Don't think there is too much wrong with an ego, as long as it is not causing dressing room unrest (which I do not think it is). Many of the best players in the world have big egos (not that I am sayin the JB can be classed as this).

Agree with his high wages though - may need to leave if he is getting the £40k per week reported (but lets face it, no-one really knows), just to balance the books better.

I see ur point but ever since he didnt put his head on the line to score at pboro I have disliked beckford therefore I would rather reduce the wage bill and get someone in who will score as many as beckford but more effective in games!!

Guest BlueBrett

Pipe down daggers. What do you want to talk about? How about you submit a list of topics that float your boat and then we can all tell you we're not interested. Although having said that I'm sure every one of your 36 thousand posts have been fascinating.

Can we let go all the people who start threads like this?

Please.

Pipe down daggers. What do you want to talk about? How about you submit a list of topics that float your boat and then we can all tell you we're not interested. Although having said that I'm sure every one of your 36 thousand posts have been fascinating.

Must admit, I do agree with Daggers to a large extent. I get a bit fed up of numerous threads such as this one that tend to be exactly the same as other recent threads. When you see the thread title, you know exactly what is going to be in it, and can often guess before reading what certain posters will say. :yawn:

In light of the news that financial fair play is coming into effect starting next season who would we like to leave the club for one reason or another to clear out the wage bill and who do we want to keep hold of????

Personally i'd like to go to any length to keep hold of Kasper (All hail Kasper Schmeichel), Danns (Had a cracking patch of form before getting injured) and konchesky (Who has looked brilliant at some points but i fear his wages may be just to high for him to stay).

As for leaving the obvious choice is mills (25k+ wages). But id also like Beckford (Rumored 40k+), Pantsil (Who?) and one of our central defenders to leave just to add room in the wage budget for some stella young, up for it signings.

Apoligies if this thread has already been done. But, Thoughts???

lol

COME ON YOU FOXES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we let go all the people who start threads like this?

Please.

Must admit, I do agree with Daggers to a large extent. I get a bit fed up of numerous threads such as this one that tend to be exactly the same as other recent threads. When you see the thread title, you know exactly what is going to be in it, and can often guess before reading what certain posters will say. :yawn:

Then dont give the thread a second thought and float on by.... But no... you both so dislike the thread you have to click on it and comment in it!

I think we should loan out:

hopper

schlupp

moore

Sell:

Mills, Pantsil, Beckford (due to wages)

Howard (cant see him playing much of a role)

weale (his times up here i think, let him have a go somewhere else)

Gallagher or wellens (not because i think they're bad players but we need to lose a few of the old crowd)

Mills - I would drive him to his next club

Pantsil - Waste of wages

Bamba - Hard call, but might be time for him to move

Gallagher - Blows hot and cold, need better

Howard - Too old, release him

Waghorn - Rubbish, needs to be sold

Wellens - Past his best

Weale - No point having him anymore

Tunchev - Won't play again I doubt, maybe released

Players that may leave but I don't want them to - Vassell and Kennedy

Archived