Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MajorInTheKnow

Forget who do we want. Who should leave?

Who should go due to:

High wages

Mills

Pantsil

Beckford - we have too many strikers that can play up front with Nugent

Bamba? - Risky player and I'm not too sure he's the right player/ doesn't fit well I'm the squad. St. Ledger and Morgan are more solid and play more as a team IMO. I was going to suggest Bamba to play in midfield but we have too many midfielders. We need to cut down I reckon.

Getting old/Out of contract

Howard

Tunchev

Wellens

Logan

Underachieved/Not needed

Weale

Weale,Logan,Howard,Tunchev & Vassell all out of contract this summer. It seems Howard & Tunch are going.Will NP look for a new keeper or offer new terms to one of Weale or Logan? Has Vassell done enough in training & 2nd half at Leeds to merit a new deal? As Pantsil has gone the obvious other departure will be Mills. NP wants more steel & resolve in midfield so those who are negative about Wellens & Gally may get there way. While stiffening midfield & defence will be NPs priority I doubt there will be many others leave.

Weale,Logan,Howard,Tunchev & Vassell all out of contract this summer. It seems Howard & Tunch are going.Will NP look for a new keeper or offer new terms to one of Weale or Logan?

People are forgetting about academy goalkeeper Adam Smith. I don't see any point in signing a goalkeeper that will probably play 5-10 games, if that, a season. I think Weale and Logan have had it.

Dyer

Dyer

Dyer

and er Dyer

Why? Apart from Marshall he's our best wide player. He's fast, pacy and very good on the ball. He's also our only LM in the entire team.

Why? Apart from Marshall he's our best wide player. He's fast, pacy and very good on the ball. He's also our only LM in the entire team.

Apart from Marshall he's our only wide player. I struggle to call Gally a wide player as he's in the centre of the pitch most of the time

He's shit and typifies everything wrong with the team.

He gives his all but so what.

There is no final product.

He should have been binned when we got promoted.

He's shit and typifies everything wrong with the team.

He gives his all but so what.

There is no final product.

He should have been binned when we got promoted.

Have to agree a bit, but think he would be an amazing player off the bench and running at defenders in the last 20 mins, not good enough to start but can do more than a job

I disagree, he's looked okay at times as he has some pace BUT if we want to actually make the play-offs next season let alone get automatic promotion there should be no space on the bench for a glorified 3rd division player.

It took long enough to get Weale out the the team and then squad, let's not take so long with the rest of the players that got us promoted.

I disagree, he's looked okay at times as he has some pace BUT if we want to actually make the play-offs next season let alone get automatic promotion there should be no space on the bench for a glorified 3rd division player.

It took long enough to get Weale out the the team and then squad, let's not take so long with the rest of the players that got us promoted.

:S weale didn't get us promoted mate

Archived