Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox24

Tunchev has left the club

shame he couldn't get back to his best and im sure he will do well at another club! Just not the right place for him given the other options we have available. Wouldn't surprise me if he ended up back at Palace!

all the best Tunch!

Thought he was over rated. Too injury prone, glad he's gone to be honest.

WTF are you five or something did you not see how good he was before the injury he got PLAYING FOR US!

I dispair, I really do!

Best of luck to him.

Such a shame with the injuries, could of been such a player for us but the injuries killed him off and when he came back he didn't look the same player. :(

I can remember in the play off season when we played Peterborough at home and Tunchev was on the bench after a long spell out, Wayne Brown got absolutely ripped apart by Aaron Mclean in the first half and was replaced at half time by Tunchev, absolutely bossed the 2nd half, cutting his head open in the process.

WTF are you five or something did you not see how good he was before the injury he got PLAYING FOR US!

I dispair, I really do!

I remember a thread on here once and people were saying hes good enough to play in the champions Leauge haha.

People are basing their opinions on him for one season in Leauge one and if that's anything to go by Fryatt should be good enough for Champions Leauge too?

I know he got the main injury here but he's been injured a few times since his recovery, playing 5 games in 2 years therefore makes him injury prone.

Ever see him play? He was awesome before the injury but never really recovered from it.

Like I said it was Leauge One, see Fryatt.

Archived