Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox24

Tunchev has left the club

thanks as far as I know there is a rumor that he is going back to CSKA Sofia

add me on facebbok Emi Nikolova

#

there is rumour that a couple of championship clubs are after him at the minute but he is taking a break and gonna think about things,the club that apparently are more interested in him though are crystal palace

#

there is rumour that a couple of championship clubs are after him at the minute but he is taking a break and gonna think about things,the club that apparently are more interested in him though are crystal palace

as far as I know CSKA Sofia were in negotiations with him in December, and your club didn't let him go now that he is free he has a huge chance to go back there and play in Europe

Looked a class above in League 1. No idea how good he really is, injuries ruined any chance he had to prove he was a good player, really.

If he hangs around in English football it'll be interesting to see where he ends up and how well he plays.

Good luck Tunch.

What a shame .... He could really read a game - made himself look quick without having pace because he just seemed to know what would happen next.

Quality player. Sad to see his injury problems bring his Leicester (and hopefully not, but I suspect football) career to a premature end.

I'm glad no one has used the "good servant" cliche yet too!!

All the best Tunch.

Thought he was over rated. Too injury prone, glad he's gone to be honest.

Kinell even I'm not having that ! If he had not been injury plagued he would have been to good for us and would never have come here in the first place. He read the game so well and made his role look effortless. Thanks Tunch for the times I did see you play you were class.

What a shame, he looked so promising against Forest away. Gutted that he couldn't regain his fitness, however. In the interests of a cost cutting operation, and promotion push i think its in both interests that he goes elsewhere. Good luck to him!

Archived