Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Weale back to Yeovil?

Weale seriously lost it after his first season here but going to Shrewsbury to abuse him? Come off it.

He was brought in from Bristol City on a free where he was second choice and was an ever-present in our play-off season, usually pretty reliable as well that season.

He went downhill and the cold, hard truth is he won't be massively missed but plenty good enough for League One. Best of luck to him.

Why abuse him. He was a keeper that made some important stops and always give his all.

Wow you're sad.

Weale seriously lost it after his first season here but going to Shrewsbury to abuse him? Come off it.

He was brought in from Bristol City on a free where he was second choice and was an ever-present in our play-off season, usually pretty reliable as well that season.

He went downhill and the cold, hard truth is he won't be massively missed but plenty good enough for League One. Best of luck to him.

Sorry but i just cant forgive him for that **** up at forest!

Well you're a ****ing twat arent you, it's not like he let it in on purpose, and lets gace it we were bad enough in the run in as it was, his mistake didn't really make a difference, and he's not exactly the only player to make a mistake, they're just more noticable because he's a keeper. Weale did a lot more right for us than he got wrong.

Which one McKenna's goal or their goal that made it 2-2 this season? Let it be now anyway, it's gone.

Don't go to a pre-season fixture just to give him abuse! lol

Which one McKenna's goal or their goal that made it 2-2 this season? Let it be now anyway, it's gone.

Don't go to a pre-season fixture just to give him abuse! lol

I was actually on about Earnshaws that made it 3-2 the other year but yeh thats another example of the useless shit twat!

I was actually on about Earnshaws that made it 3-2 the other year but yeh thats another example of the useless shit twat!

That's what I was on about, but I think McKenna made it 3-2, that's why I said 'McKenna'...

Bet you were one of those fans who abused Ricardo and chanted Weale's name though.

Haha Ricardo, god I've done my best to try and forget about him!! Weale made some mistakes but he also made some very vital stops for us, grateful for what he did in his time here, best of luck to him.

Archived