Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Next season's Championship & Betting Odds

It's beginning to take shape now.

CONFIRMED:

Bolton

Blackburn

Wolves

Birmingham

Cardiff

Middlesbrough

Hull

Leicester

Brighton

Watford

Derby

Burnley

Leeds

Ipswich

Millwall

Crystal Palace

Peterborough

Notts Forest

Bristol City

Barnsley

Charlton

Sheffield Wednesday

GOING UP:

Blackpool or West Ham

COMING UP:

Sheffield United, Stevenage, MK Dons or Huddersfield

How would we all like the Championship to end up? I'd personally like to see West Ham go up and Stevenage to come up, give ourselves the best possible opportunity of emulating Southampton or Reading.

I'd like to see Huddersfield get promoted. They are a big club, they take a good following wherever and I do have a bit of a soft spot for them. Although I love West Ham away, I'd like they to get promoted, leaving Blackpool in our division.

Will be a tough division again. There will be some decent games as well. And some good derbies will be played as well; Blackburn & Burnley, Bolton & Burnley, Bolton & Blackburn, Forest & Derby, Palace & Brighton, Palace & Charlton, West Ham & Millwall maybe, Wednesday & Barnsley, Birmingham & Wolves etc

Looks like some great value in them odds. There's no way Leicester are winning it, likewise Leeds.

You could have a flutter on eight more clubs and be guaranteed a decent pay out.

I'm tempted to withdraw the life savings and put £10k each on Brum, Wolves, Bolton, Brighton, Blackburn, Cardiff, Sheff Weds and either Blackpool or West Ham.

Looks like some great value in them odds. There's no way Leicester are winning it, likewise Leeds.

You could have a flutter on eight more clubs and be guaranteed a decent pay out.

I'm tempted to withdraw the life savings and put £10k each on Brum, Wolves, Bolton, Brighton, Blackburn, Cardiff, Sheff Weds and either Blackpool or West Ham.

You're boring me with you're rapidly tiresome comments everywhere :yawn:

Of course, it all depends on transfers and everything. anything could happen during the summer, but do you actually think Sheffield Wednesday have a better chance of promotion, than Leicester and Leeds? I don't. And I don't think Cardiff will be that good either.

I'd like to see Huddersfield get promoted. They are a big club, they take a good following wherever and I do have a bit of a soft spot for them. Although I love West Ham away, I'd like they to get promoted, leaving Blackpool in our division.

Will be a tough division again. There will be some decent games as well. And some good derbies will be played as well; Blackburn & Burnley, Bolton & Burnley, Bolton & Blackburn, Forest & Derby, Palace & Brighton, Palace & Charlton, West Ham & Millwall maybe, Wednesday & Barnsley, Birmingham & Wolves etc

Us & Leeds is always a brilliant game with a good atmosphere.

Not really a derby but always brings in a good crowd.

People forget we've got a really strong squad on paper. It's just most fans think we always need to buy/spend loads. Any other club in the league would kill for our squad. They just need to give a shit. Bit of consistency wouldn't harm either...or so i've heard.

You're boring me with you're rapidly tiresome comments everywhere :yawn:

"You're rapidly tiresome". What are you? A hypnotist? Make some sense boy. Who are you, anyway? You probably bore me too, but I can't remember reading any of your posts before. Maybe just crawl back into your little corner eh? Be quiet when the adults are talking.

Early to tell in terms of leavers and signings but I can't see much past the three coming down going straight back up again. Wolves, Blackburn and Bolton.

If it was tough THIS season, next will be tougher IMO.

We've missed a trick this season make no mistake about that.

No one predicted Reading to win the league last season, a bit of less hype will go a long way best solution don't look at the bookies odds, sign some younger players, be realistic I think finishing in the top 6 is realistic an automatic promotion spot would be surreal.

Archived