Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Next season's Championship & Betting Odds

I think Sheffield Wednesday could do good next season, don't know how we are favorites.

Hopefully next season I get to go to grounds I have not been to which are Barnsley, Bristol City, Sheffield Wednesday, Stevenage (Hope they come up!), Charlton, Bolton, Blackburn and Wolves.

"You're rapidly tiresome". What are you? A hypnotist? Make some sense boy. Who are you, anyway? You probably bore me too, but I can't remember reading any of your posts before. Maybe just crawl back into your little corner eh? Be quiet when the adults are talking.

You can not seriously be counting your self as an adult after that childish post can you ?

can see us going up next season, but I don't think neither Blackburn or Wolves will bounce straight back up. Bolton possibly :unsure:

Next Seasons- (IF Blackpool beat West Ham) then

1st- West Ham United

2nd- Leicester City

play offs- Cardiff City

Venky's are apparently keen to get rid of Blackburn as well, so expect a similar exodus there.

Wolves are likely to be the biggest threat if they replace Connor with a more experienced manager.

Venky's are apparently keen to get rid of Blackburn as well, so expect a similar exodus there.

Wolves are likely to be the biggest threat if they replace Connor with a more experienced manager.

They've already appointed Stale Solbakken- a Norwegian with zero Championship experience.

So it may take time for him and them to adjust.

They have a manager his name is stale solbakken

If the Iron stay down and Sheff Utd come up the division will be absolutely horrible to get out of next season. Only saving grace should be teams taking points off each other all over the place, so consistency will be absolutely key.

There are no teams to fear coming up from league 1 this season

There are no teams to fear coming up from league 1 this season

Bet you thought the same about Southampton :whistle: . Every team in the league will be a tough opposition the mentality of the players needs to be spot on every game, that and work ethic.

Not saying we will be near the top 6 but playing us at Hillsborough won't be an easy fixture. We've FINALLY turned it into a fortress :thumbup:

It won't be for us - we've got an awful record at Hillsborough!

Not saying we will be near the top 6 but playing us at Hillsborough won't be an easy fixture. We've FINALLY turned it into a fortress :thumbup:

In league 1 , this is a totally different division.

When i hear players in your side such as llera and antonio, i am not worried at all they have been at this level and epically failed before.

You HAD turned it into one, then Johnnie Jackson came along :wub: :wub:

When i hear players in your side such as llera and antonio, i am not worried at all they have been at this level and epically failed before.

Dave Jones has a lot of experience in the Championship though and we will be making BIG changes this summer. If we sign Antonio permanently you're in for a big surprise.

God I am sick to death of negative Leicester fans like a bunch of spoilt kids just because it never happened last season. We start again with a strong squad that will be improved I am sure and some physical strength added to midfield and a target man and we will be up there. Not saying we will walk it but we are already doing the right thing under Nigel getting young hungry players such as Marshall in.

I don't remember us losing too many home games in the Championship under NP?

We will write Charlton and Wednesday off at our peril, as they have momentum on their side, remember we got to within a penalty or two from wembley with Neilson Brown McGivern Morrison et al featuring regularly. At least one of the promoted teams will be there or there abouts, has happened every season for the last few - Bristol city, Swansea, us, Norwich, saints. Don't see next year any different.

Archived