Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

2012/13 Close Season -Transfer Ins and Outs

Ins

Anthony Knockaert - 02/08/12 - June 2015 / Guingamp

OS

Zak Whitbread - 24/07/12 - June 2014 Norwich / Free agent

OS

Marko Futacs - 18/07/12 - June 2015 Portsmouth

OS

Jacob Blyth - 10/05/12 - June 2013 Leamington

OS

Matty James - 15/05/12 - June 2015 Man U 3

OS

Ritchie De Laet - 15/05/12 - June 2015 Man U

OS

Jamie Vardy - 18/05/12 - June 2015 Fleetwood Town

OS

Out

Pierre Larrauri - 06/09/12 LOAN to C. F. Pachuca Mexico - May 2013

OS

Cian Bolger 31/08/12 LOAN to Bristol Rovers - January 2013

Tom Kennedy 31/08/12 Contract Cancelled Mutual Agreement

OS

Tom Parkes 23/08/12 to Bristol Rovers

OS

Shane Byrne 23/08/12 to Bury

OS

Lee Peltier 04/08/12 To Leeds

OS

Matt Mills 04/07/12 To Bolton

OS

Sol Bamba - 18/06/12 To

Trabzonspor £750K OS

John Pantsil - 01/05/12

OS

Elliott Chamberlain, Steve Howard, Matt Oakley, Aleksandar Tunchev, Darius Vassell, Chris Weale - End of Contract Release

OS

Franck Moussa 30/05/12 Mutual Agreement OS

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Surprised that vassell hasn't found a new club. he was unplayable at times. he must have been earning too much here.

i felt we should have kept him to fill in the gaps on the wings, sven loved him there but he had long injury problem before he left at the minuite we have way to many attackers

Schluup, Vardy, Waghorn, Beckford, Nugent, Futacs, Paneyoteuo, Hopper

Surprised that vassell hasn't found a new club. he was unplayable at times. he must have been earning too much here.

I think he was very good in one game, Forest at home, but even then I wouldn't say unplayable.

I am surprised no-one's took a punt but not in a way, considering he's clearly on a lot (his last two clubs were Turkish, and the other under Sven, ££££) and his career is clearly on the decline.

His attitude never struck me as being awful for us but again, what exactly did he have to prove to us? He had no serious desire (why would he?) to go up and nothing to prove like most of this squad.

I'm still seriously amazed at the amount of people who wanted him to stay. Mediocre at total best.

He was a player who had pace and could run at defence's though, we don't have many of those type's of players.

No quicker than Waghorn & rarely got anywhere with the runs.

Anyone who seriously thinks letting Vassell go was a bad move has got no leg to stand on if they ever criticise us for having no ambition on the pitch.

Archived