Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox42

Our New Shirt Template?

LCFC kit with Cardiff template (mock-up is a bit off, but nvm...)

Home

post-14548-0-37883500-1339249145_thumb.p

Away

post-14548-0-22749000-1339249151_thumb.p

Tbh, this template is growing on me a bit... Still, would rather have our own :)

Facking awful ! it looks like they could not make their minds up between two different styles and just stuck them together. uggggghh

That Pompey shirt's template is amazing, shame about the colours.

It'd make a great 3rd kit in Black, White and that turquoise colour we had on that Loros kit in our play-off season two years ago.

Home

Away

Tbh, this template is growing on me a bit... Still, would rather have our own :)

If they didn't have the diagonal lines at the bottom it'd be alright I think

Home

Away

Good mock up. They look more like training wear to me.

It won't be slim fit cos that will alienate about 80% of their target market.

I look ridiculous in normal sizes, I fit medium in most clothes but leicester shirts are too big, and size small is too small..

I look ridiculous in normal sizes, I fit medium in most clothes but leicester shirts are too big, and size small is too small..

That's cos its always made by cheap and foreign people. Like if you go in primark, one large t-shirt size is completely different to another large t-shirt size.

That's cos its always made by cheap and foreign people. Like if you go in primark, one large t-shirt size is completely different to another large t-shirt size.

Well if we get them made up by Primark ones bound to fit DanNDH88.

Have you done a mockup of the Italy template with the Leicester design, Ash?

LeicesterCityBlueBlack2012-13HomeAway.png

Posted this weeks ago in another thread. Black is to dark though. I can add shorts and socks when I'm back in England. Just in a bar with 'free' wifi at the minute do uploaded that quick.

LeicesterCityBlueBlack2012-13HomeAway.png

Posted this weeks ago in another thread. Black is to dark though. I can add shorts and socks when I'm back in England. Just in a bar with 'free' wifi at the minute do uploaded that quick.

Sorry for my laziness!

That is too good. No doubt we'll get a Cardiff copy, but it would be nice to dream!

Archived