Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox42

Our New Shirt Template?

this is going to be more of a let down than when we saw the topps tiles kit

Nothing could ever replicate the shame of when that Topps Tiles shirt was revealed, even relegation at the end of the season to the 3rd tier of English Football for the first time in the Clubs history didn't compare to that piece of crap

A friend who works at the megastore told me, he said to prepare for a load of guff about the home shirt being chosen by top because it reminded him of our 96/97 kit "when he first supported the club"

Looking at the shorts and socks too they are identical to the 1997 kit

Looking at the shorts and socks too they are identical to the 1997 kit

Good spot.

That's not a bad template, not as good as the Italy/BVB template, but still better than the Coventry/Preston/Cardiff template.

I'd be satisfied with that.

A friend who works at the megastore told me, he said to prepare for a load of guff about the home shirt being chosen by top because it reminded him of our 96/97 kit "when he first supported the club"

Not that I'm disputing that, but if he's trying to make the kit a throw back to 96/97, why are we having a black and gold away kit? Surely we'd just get a white one?

Not that I'm disputing that, but if he's trying to make the kit a throw back to 96/97, why are we having a black and gold away kit? Surely we'd just get a white one?

I am 99% sure his reference to the 1996/97 kit is towards the home kit

We moan we have a shit kit make and quality, we get a branded name and we still ****ing moan. Quality. I don't care what it looks like, i'll still wear it - so long as its blue.

Completely agree with this.

Susan Whelan said it wont be in the shop until the end of July so surely they'll release it a couple of weeks prior to that!

I was told first two weeks in July when I renewed my season ticket yesterday. Got the deal of season ticket and shirt.

OK so if KyleOlly source is correct then possibly we could be looking at something like this maybe?

htuZg.jpg

How does that look like the 97 kit? That just looks like generic template #5.

If we get something like that and they bang on about it being a throwback I will not be happy.

How does that look like the 97 kit? That just looks like generic template #5.

If we get something like that and they bang on about it being a throwback I will not be happy.

The shirt doesn't at all but the shorts and socks would that's why it sounds like it could be a bit of bull from Top if this is the chosen design

Identikit Kit to go with the Identikit stadium.

Looking at them though, the Cov/Cardiff one looks alright but as a Leicester City shirt somehow doesn't fit. The "Chesterfield" template looks more City like. Blue with a white underam. I'm just not used to having white lines or stupid patterns all over the place and things splased accross the middle unless it's a sponsor, or an away shirt which don't have to follow the rules, like the jade and blue and yellow and blue of past.

As a side note, I was googling city kits and this came up....

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/57839-09-10-seasons-kits/#entry1294721 :o

Identikit Kit to go with the Identikit stadium.

Looking at them though, the Cov/Cardiff one looks alright but as a Leicester City shirt somehow doesn't fit. The "Chesterfield" template looks more City like. Blue with a white underam. I'm just not used to having white lines or stupid patterns all over the place and things splased accross the middle unless it's a sponsor, or an away shirt which don't have to follow the rules, like the jade and blue and yellow and blue of past.

As a side note, I was googling city kits and this came up....

http://www.foxestalk...s/#entry1294721 :o

Christ you should be banned for scaremongering ! :D :D :D :D :D :D

I know its been said before but while renewing my season ticket today (yay!), the guys in the store said that the away will be gold and black and that something will be announced in the next couple of weeks regarding new kits! Fingers crossed.

LCFC kit with Cardiff template (mock-up is a bit off, but nvm...)

Home

post-14548-0-37883500-1339249145_thumb.p

Away

post-14548-0-22749000-1339249151_thumb.p

Tbh, this template is growing on me a bit... Still, would rather have our own :)

That really doesn't look that bad at all.

I'm not quite sure what people are moaning at.

At the end of the day, it's blue (With abit of white somewhere no doubt), it'll have a LCFC badge on it, a Puma badge and a sponsor (Probably King Power) what else can they really do with it?

If you don't like it, don't buy it, if it offends you that much, don't go to games.

Archived