Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox42

Our New Shirt Template?

Hang on WE pay them to have THEIR logo on OUR shirts ?

Is this news to you? Every product in the universe has a company logo on it. Do you scratch the panasonic logo off your new flatscreen once you get it home? Do you get angry when you see the apple logo on the back of your iPhone?

Last year it was unveiled and open to pre-orders before the last game of the season.

True, it seemed so much more efficient when we switched from Jako to Joma at the end of the League One season. Leaflets, posters and pre-orders were available at the Scunthorpe game; which was a feel-good sellout and therefore enjoyed a huge amount of optimism and footfall. That was superb business sense on the part of Mandaric to be fair, and probably one of the reasons why that shirt sold like hotcakes.

My info came from the head of team sports merchadising at Puma(there is genuinely not a better source than that his job is club and national kit distribution lol)

And In simple terms he said this year is a recognisable template and next year it is more unique to us... So for example last year burnley had a template and this year burnley have a unique design.

My info came from the head of team sports merchadising at Puma(there is genuinely not a better source than that his job is club and national kit distribution lol)

Ask him when our shirt is coming out.

Ask him when our shirt is coming out.

Haa! I would of if he'd given me a fecking job!!

He did say it was delayed because our owners were fussy about sponsorship and that it got signed of months and months after it should of (April to be precise) most of them are signed off in January feb time

In my dreams last night god spoke to me and told me it was going to be the Italy template. At first I didn't believe it was really him but then when he told me we would finish 12th in the Championship next season I knew it was true.

In my dreams last night god spoke to me and told me it was going to be the Italy template. At first I didn't believe it was really him but then when he told me we would finish 12th in the Championship next season I knew it was true.

lol lol

lol

And In simple terms he said this year is a recognisable template and next year it is more unique to us... So for example last year burnley had a template and this year burnley have a unique design.

I never saw your previous comment, hmmmm very interesting stuff! (still think we will get the Cardiff, Cov, Preston template tho lol)

Is this news to you? Every product in the universe has a company logo on it. Do you scratch the panasonic logo off your new flatscreen once you get it home? Do you get angry when you see the apple logo on the back of your iPhone?

Absolutely ! I even turn my free plastic bags inside out when I have been shopping so as not to give them free advertising, doesn't everyone ?

This is what made Burdda so good all you would have to do is put your shirt in the wash and its sponsor free

This is what made Burdda so good all you would have to do is put your shirt in the wash and its sponsor free

Yep, either the logo fell off or went from white to blue in the wash and the King Power sponsor either peeled off or cracked.

So hopefully with abit of luck this mock up i did could well be our new kits.. Not sure why i spent the time doing them as you watch it will be the Coventry template lol

lcfcha1213kit.png

Jace on top form tonight. lol

Fair play.

So hopefully with abit of luck this mock up i did could well be our new kits.. Not sure why i spent the time doing them as you watch it will be the Coventry template lol

lcfcha1213kit.png

Home one is lovely, the away one I'm not keen on purely because I don't think the gold/white looks good, think them bits need to be the same colour personally but a good effort regardless.

Archived