Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox42

Our New Shirt Template?

Its now time for my Grand Finale of football kit related jokes.......

The Coventry fans think their template is decent! Some of them are comparing themselves to Brazil!

http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/17529-Here-are-the-2012-2013-new-kits

The away shirt is supposed to represent the colours of City Link because it's their last season with them.

The away shirt is supposed to represent the colours of City Link because it's their last season with them.

I can imagine City Link sales will go through the roof now with such clever marketing....

...and yet on the home shirt they print the City Link logo in white, rendering it almost invisible against the sky blue :blink:

I don't see what is so F**king awful about those shirts, apart the the yellow on Cardiff's 'away' shirt and the fact that Covs is sky blue. Sure it's a bit plain but it's far from awful. Replace the yellow on Cardiff's design with white on ours and it won't look too bad. We'd be the same as everyone else but some of the responses on here about it are a bit of an over reaction.

It's the trouble when you have a big name supplier, we're bound to get a template. It'd be the same with anyone of them, Nike, Umbro, Addidas etc

Hate the idea of having a template, it's as if our club isn't significant enough to have a unique kit. Just another team who competes in a division that isn't the Premier League.

I'd rather have a poor design that's different from everyone else than a decent looking template which seven other teams have.

I wouldn't mind that home kit at all, it's a bit plain but it looks good - reminds me of the Joma one from a few years ago, I really liked that one. The Italy template would be best I reckon, but this would be my second choice. Not too sure about that away kit though, even if the colours are reversed.

I hate to be a spoil sport but the Cov kit really isn't that bad. The sky blue and white is a bit awkward but that's not Pumas fault.

Puma couldn't have picked a better template?

There is no disputing taste, but when I buy clothing, I tend not to buy shirts with asymmetric stripes random stupid designs splattered all over it. I'd prefer Leicester City to wear something more befitting to a football club than a mixed martial art combatant.

Jace on top form tonight. lol

Fair play.

Home one is lovely, the away one I'm not keen on purely because I don't think the gold/white looks good, think them bits need to be the same colour personally but a good effort regardless.

I'

So hopefully with abit of luck this mock up i did could well be our new kits.. Not sure why i spent the time doing them as you watch it will be the Coventry template lol

lcfcha1213kit.png

In love with both

How did you find this out buddy?

A friend who works at the megastore told me, he said to prepare for a load of guff about the home shirt being chosen by top because it reminded him of our 96/97 kit "when he first supported the club"

A friend who works at the megastore told me, he said to prepare for a load of guff about the home shirt being chosen by top because it reminded him of our 96/97 kit "when he first supported the club"

Oh I loved that kit. :wub: :wub: :wub:

I swear I've got it somewhere...

I don't really see much resemblance apart from they both have V-necks...

1253305594football%20shirts%20august%2009%20025.JPGChesterfield-12-13-puma-home-away-kit-designs-a.jpg

Archived