Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Your 1st Football Hero?

Who was it, and what team were they playing for??

My first football hero was Dean Saunders!! He played for Liverpool who were my first supporting club and he was absolutely awesome in the 89-90 season (think it was that season) scoring loadsa goals!! Could be a reason i play up front today

Franz Beckenbauer, der Kaiser. :D:D:thumbup:;) The first memories I have of football, I was brought up in a Rugby family, is the 1970 World Cup.

Apart from the brilliance of England, Brazil, Italy and West Germany and giving us one of the best moments in football when Bobby Moore and Pele swapped shirts, my undying memory of that Tournament is seeing Beckenbauer go back out on the pitch in one of the classic games of all time (Italy-Germany semi final) having strapped his dislocated shoulder.

Beckenbauer's history

Heskey - nicest bloke you could meet and a very decent footballer at his leicester prime

135416[/snapback]

True true, I was having a drunken argument with a Wycombe/Chelsea ( :angry: ) fan about him last night, I asked him how many players in their academies would donate 100,000 in their need! despite not supporting them! His answer: NATHAN TYSON...I hate drunk people - they lie.

On a different note my mate had him going that he was Danny from Mcfly's brother.

for city it was mike newell and steve walsh , and worldwide it has to be maradona , absolute genious although now u do wonder what the guy was on

Steve Guppy :D

He was natural left footer like me and his crosses were immense. When he was called up to the full England squad to face Belgium at the Stadium of Light I was ecstatic.... but he didnt play :(

Davie Gibson - Leicester City - Who else is there?  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

135203[/snapback]

A footballing craftsman. Beauty with a football personified. A dignified Gascoigne without the baggage. A man who was a credit to himself, a credit to his club and a credit to the game he so obviously loved. What I'd give to see David Gibson play just one more game at his very best. It will never happen but the wonderful memories will never fade. Will there ever be a better Leicester team?. Thanks Davie. A true legend who wrote the word pride at his club in great big CAPITAL LETTERS,

Heskey - nicest bloke you could meet and a very decent footballer at his leicester prime

135416[/snapback]

True true, I was having a drunken argument with a Wycombe/Chelsea ( :angry: ) fan about him last night, I asked him how many players in their academies would donate 100,000 in their need! despite not supporting them! His answer: NATHAN TYSON...I hate drunk people - they lie.

On a different note my mate had him going that he was Danny from Mcfly's brother.

135433[/snapback]

A top man. Thanks Emile. I'm sure you'll come back to your roots one day.

135416[/snapback]

135433[/snapback]

God how I love how she treats that banana. :):):)

Archived