Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Mills Gone, Pelts close

This comment is unbelievably stupid. Why on earth people like you actually 'support' the club is beyond me.

Moron.

shut up ive got an opinon just like you. so you tell me if pearson does not get us up this season would you not sack him

im glad its only a loan because as soon as pearson ****s it up and gets sack it means mills may get another chance with us under a different manager

Mills failed under both our managers this season. What makes you think he'll change his stripes under another?

give the bloke a chance no dont rate him and he is to pig headed for my liking . i will get behind the team but not pearson an average manager at an average team

So an average manager who got us promoted first time of asking and got us within a penalty kick of reaching the play off final with a pretty average squad in fairness.

I don't care if he can't handle big egos, Mills has had about 2 or 3 good games since he's been here, the rest he's been either poor or distinctly average. Do you want another manager like Sven who cannot get the best out of anyone and cannot motivate a starving man to eat? And of course, spends fvck loads of money on average mercenaries only here for 2 reasons- Sven and the money. Look where that got us.. 9th.

Get behind the manager and get behind the team.

give the bloke a chance no dont rate him and he is to pig headed for my liking . i will get behind the team but not pearson an average manager at an average team

. Got us promoted first time of asking (something other big clubs like Southampton, Nottingham Forest and Leeds didn't do)

. Following promotion back the the championship, we were one penalty kick away from the play off final at Wembley

. Last season, we were one game away from the FA Cup semi final at Wembley

I'd soon rather have an average team with hardworking players, instead of overpaid players which fail, like last season. I'd rather have an 'average' manager (our best manager since Adams in my opinion) than a suppose 'World Class' manager that spent too much money and overpaid certain players but still achieved nothing (didn't even get us in the top 6).

I know it's your opinion, and you're entitled too it, but I don't see why you don't want to get behind the manager of our football club. Oh, and I don't understand your comment "i will get behind the team but not pearson" because it is Pearson's team, so you're also getting behind Pearson anyway...

shut up ive got an opinon just like you. so you tell me if pearson does not get us up this season would you not sack him

I would not not sack him if he not not got us up. This was a knotty question I almost did not get my head around and I would not answer it if I did not have a computer.

If you want to get rid of a player, and nobody actually wants him other than someone wiling to pay £350k. Then you either keep a player you don't want, or sell him for that price.

There's a knack to buying and selling and we don't have it. We waste millions in poor value purchases and then turn to fire-sales when something's goes wrong. People call it ruthlessness. I call it commercial idiocy. And yet we never seem to learn.

There's a knack to buying and selling and we don't have it. We waste millions in poor value purchases and then turn to fire-sales when something's goes wrong. People call it ruthlessness. I call it commercial idiocy. And yet we never seem to learn.

To be fair Thrace I think a lot of clubs are guilty of commercial idiocy, that is modern football for you. While we think paying five million for Mills was a waste of money it's chicken feed to some clubs who pay ten or fifteen million for players who prove to be flops then just write them off. At least we will get some of it back and no longer have to pay his silly wages.

Archived