Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Mills Gone, Pelts close

You serious? I think we'll struggle to get top half!

Nah... It's too soon to be saying that.. We need to see who we sign I guess.

But its getting a little bizarre.. Like any other walk of life at the mo I guess it's all about the money.

WTF is Pearson playing at? We have Konch, Kennedy, Morgan, Ledge and De Laet as defenders, carry on like this and we won't win **** all

Agree,except I think its the owners forcing his hand,just hope he has quality targets up his sleeve!!

Konchesky leaves I'll send my season ticket back

Perhaps you can have a whip round to pay his wages to keep him.

Did people not see our last financials & paying players Premier League wages (if not more to get them to drop down a division) would be a key part of that.

Needs must. All this negativity is based on unrealistic expectations of what's possible in the second flight, aside from that it's not like we're not in for people like Chester is it

lol.

We had a shite season and our players didn't exactly do much did they. Average players. Good decision Nige get rid of the crap and get your own players in, not a load of mercenaries.

Pleased we've flogged Peltier, surprised we've only got 350k for him, there must be add-on's. Although Nigel is never very bothered about what fee's we get.

There will be 2-3 more defenders coming in. Chill out. Bamba and Pelts were crap. Konchesky and Mills are on huge dough and have to go sadly.

Pleased we've flogged Peltier, surprised we've only got 350k for him, there must be add-on's. Although Nigel is never very bothered about what fee's we get.

There will be 2-3 more defenders coming in. Chill out. Bamba and Pelts were crap. Konchesky and Mills are on huge dough and have to go sadly.

Have I missed something ? Has this DEFINITELY happened now ??

WTF is Pearson playing at? We have Konch, Kennedy, Morgan, Ledge and De Laet as defenders, carry on like this and we won't win **** all

I bet you are the sort of bloke who, if we had bought four defenders and sold no-one, would be saying 'how can we afford to pay massive wages to twelve defenders, we need to sell some of them'.

What this all means, if you do not mind me explaining it to you is, now that we have sold some defenders we will buy some more to replace them - ask the meerkat 'simples'!

Was on Sky Sports that he has gone on loan to Bolton

mills playing for them ? it's not the end it's just the beginning of the end for them. It smacks of a desperate signing by a club that knows it has had it's fifteen minutes in the sun and is destined to return to historic obscurity. Neither Mills or Bolton will ever grace the top flight again in our lifetime.

I assume the fact we can actually still sign new players with the obvious intention to buy another centre half totally slipped your brain then.

Konchesky leaves I'll send my season ticket back

I can't say I'll be shedding any tears based on that drivel.

im glad its only a loan because as soon as pearson ****s it up and gets sack it means mills may get another chance with us under a different manager

Fvck me, you get behind the team well don't you!! Give the bloke a chance with HIS team not a team full of average mercenaries like Sven's lot.

im glad its only a loan because as soon as pearson ****s it up and gets sack it means mills may get another chance with us under a different manager

This comment is unbelievably stupid. Why on earth people like you actually 'support' the club is beyond me.

Moron.

Fvck me, you get behind the team well don't you!! Give the bloke a chance with HIS team not a team full of average mercenaries like Sven's lot.

give the bloke a chance no dont rate him and he is to pig headed for my liking . i will get behind the team but not pearson an average manager at an average team

Archived