Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Football Manager 2013

Most retailers have sent out the codes apart from GMG, best get it in good time or I'll be annoyed

I'm not sure if any of the other digital partners actually have released any keys yet. Seems to be the ordinary retailers but I know what you mean, I want my key and will be pissed if the Beta is released and I still haven't got it. They posted this on their forums:

There is a difference between other retailers and ourselves though. The keys that others are receiving from retailers is a beta key before they receive a copy of the game, whereas the keys we will be sending out will be beta keys that automatically upgrade to a full version of the game once release hits. We aren't the only distributor who is performing this way.

We will have keys sent out for the beta, and will make an announcement once they're sent out.

Hope this helps

-James

This is the e-mail I received from GMG when I e-mailed them asking about not getting a key yet.

Hi,

Thanks for pre-purchasing FM 2013. We are currently still waiting on beta keys to arrive. We will get them to you as soon as we receive them. Thanks for your patience.

Kind regards,

Green Man Gaming

Customer Service

They're on the way

Hey football fans,

We can now announce that we have started to send out the keys for FM13, which will provide you with beta access.

To find your key you can login to your GMG account, and go to yourKeys page, then look for the Football Manager 2013 key.

Don't worry if you can't see your key immediately. It may take a couple of hours to populate.

-James

Community Manager

Mine has just been emailed. :D

Archived