Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Football Manager 2013

apparently the specs for the new footy manager are:

PC

OS - Windows XP/Vista/W7

Processor - XP : 1.6GHz or Faster, Vista/W7/W8 : 2.2GHz or Faster

Supported Processors: Intel Pentium 4, Intel Core, AMD Athlon

Memory - XP/Vista/W7/W8 : 1.0GB RAM

Video Card - 128MB *Supported Chipsets (see below)

DirectX: 9.0c

Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible

im looking at getting a laptop that has the following specs. what i want to know will FM13 run well on this laptop?

i get a bit lost with computer specs etc

http://www.reboot-it.com.au/toshiba-tecra-core-t5870-2ghz-160gb-dvdrw-laptop-p-1009.html

Core Duo T5870

2mb L2 cache

2048mb RAM

160gb Hard Drive

DVD-RW

(14" TFT WXGA, 1280 x 800

56Kbps, Gigabit Ethernet, Wireless 802.11g

Accupoint & Touchpad

2x USB 2.0, Parallel, IR, TV-OUT, PCMCIA

Windows VISTA preloaded

Genuine Windows Vista license

thanks in advance!

Don't buy that laptop. Regardless of whether it will run FM13 or not (the laptop has crap graphics, so it'll barely run it and probably not at all next year) it comes with Vista, which should set alarm bells ringing.

Miles said on twitter that data lock in was last week, I don't know what that means for Knockaert though.

I would imagine that Guingamp's researchers would have had the biggest input into his CA/PA. Any adjustments would probably be made in the transfer update and a couple of good games isn't going to justify a boost just yet. I doubt it anyway.

2.2gHz?!

FVCK.

My laptop before was 1gHz, I had absolutely no idea why everything was so slow and after 2 years (yes, 2 years) I got it up to 2gHz.

AND NOW THAT AIN'T FAST ENOUGH. BLJADKLDJLKNDN

Gonna see if I can get it up to 3.

2.2gHz?!

FVCK.

My laptop before was 1gHz, I had absolutely no idea why everything was so slow and after 2 years (yes, 2 years) I got it up to 2gHz.

AND NOW THAT AIN'T FAST ENOUGH. BLJADKLDJLKNDN

Gonna see if I can get it up to 3.

I'd wait and do a holiday test save mate.

So what's the official date for the 'beta'?

I've pre-ordered it through Green Man Gaming so I get it 'around' two weeks early. Anybody know?

Should be Friday mate as that is two weeks before official release. I have also ordered from them along with quite a few from the SI forums and we should receive the key via e-mail on Friday I think.

Should be Friday mate as that is two weeks before official release. I have also ordered from them along with quite a few from the SI forums and we should receive the key via e-mail on Friday I think.

19778987.jpg

I just wasn't sure because they used the word 'around' in their statement.

19778987.jpg

I just wasn't sure because they used the word 'around' in their statement.

I think they have avoided being specific in case they run late, which is always a possibility. They will try their hardest to release Friday though because they know many customers will be waiting. They're just covering their asses with "around" rather than a specific date and time, just in case they find a massive bug or something. I can't wait either. :chant:

I hate people who are like "oh you can get it for £20 if you pre-order it" when I can just go to Gamestation on the day and get it for £20

Well it's currently £29.99 at Gamestation and I won't have to go to Gamestation and pick up a copy but just click download. Don't like the pre-order offers then don't buy them but don't suggest you're getting a better deal when you're not. You are almost as stupid as you are boring.

I hate people who are like "oh you can get it for £20 if you pre-order it" when I can just go to Gamestation on the day and get it for £20

Or you can get it for 20 quid 2 weeks early without leaving your house?

Archived