Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Football Manager 2013

I'm disappointed with some of our players attributes, most notably the fact that Vardy is awful and Beckford is our highest rated striker. Danns and Wellens rated higher than Drinkwater and James. It's made my mind up not to play with Leicester anyway.

Knockaert is valued at £100k? I'll post a screenie in a bit Dan if no-one else has.

Has anyone used Grainger Games before? I've never heard of them but they're charging £20.99 which seems a bargain. They're on the list of vendors on the official website (that they mention providing the Beta code)

http://www.graingergames.co.uk/games/pc/cd10593-football-manager-2013

I've seen a lot of people going for Green Man Gaming, which seems pretty good at £22.99, plus digital which gets it quicker.

Has anyone used Grainger Games before? I've never heard of them but they're charging £20.99 which seems a bargain. They're on the list of vendors on the official website (that they mention providing the Beta code)

http://www.graingerg...ll-manager-2013

I've seen a lot of people going for Green Man Gaming, which seems pretty good at £22.99, plus digital which gets it quicker.

One of my mates has used them and has there code already after ordering last night.

No you don't, you can play as many seasons as you want. The demo, which is yet to be released, only allows until January.

But surely the beta version IS the demo?

Has it got the real life fixtures like it did in FM10?

Archived