Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc jack lcfc

Starting 11 next year.

Kasper

De Laet St Ledger Morgan Konchesky

Marshall James Danns Dyer

Nugent Waghorn

Logan, Kennedy, New CB, Academy Midfielder, King, Vardy, Schlupp

When Wellens is fit again:

Kasper

De Laet St Ledger Morgan Konchesky

Marshall James Danns Dyer

Nugent Waghorn

Logan, Kennedy, New CB, Wellens, King, Vardy, Schlupp

yeah that is a fair point mate , i do trust him when he has the ball, but for me he is always getting out paced not agree?

But I feel when he is out paced his experience makes him cover well :) can't get much more exprience in the championship

But I feel when he is out paced his experience makes him cover well :) can't get much more exprience in the championship

yeah thats fair enough, im not really to sure what the problem was defensive wise , because individually we have good players in defence but they just seem to struggle we did concede a fair amount of goals this year :(

Entitled to your opinion mate but I think he's brilliant, the one player last year you could say was consistent

yeah i agree with the consistency mate i really do , just not sure about the wingers against him

yeah thats fair enough, im not really to sure what the problem was defensive wise , because individually we have good players in defence but they just seem to struggle we did concede a fair amount of goals this year :(

yeah i agree with the consistency mate i really do , just not sure about the wingers against him

Hopefully he has a good season then :)

Kasper

Pelts St Ledger Morgan Konchesky

Gallagher Danns Lloyd

Marshall

Vardy Nugent

Subs:

Smith

Da Laet

James

Drinkwater

Beckford

Schlupp

King

Key Points:

King should be the first name on the team sheet, but with the players we've bought and how well Marshall plays in his position, Nige wont pick him.

Peltier isnt going anywhere, so thats why hes starting, and if he starts like he did last year we'll be in for a treat

I'm not comfortable enough with Drinkwater, as he doesnt seem a good enough player on and off the ball, but Danns has the energy and skill to be a great player

NO Beckford, in the starting line up, Vardy will be dying to start, and will show SO much passion.

Lastly, it may seem a long way away, but this is going to be a good season! i can feel it! UP THE BOYS

I just feel the likes of snodgrass with quality are the only players that get the better of him otherwise pace he deals with

In all seriousness:

1. Schmeichel

2. De Laet

5. Morgan

6. Chester (12. St. Ledger)

3. Konchesky

7. Marshall (17. Judge)

4. James (16. Drinkwater)

8. Danns

11. Dyer (33. Vardy)

9. Beckford (9. Nugent if he leaves)

14. Waghorn

Guest MattP

Looking at some of these teams lets hope there are 2-3 new guys coming in otherwise top two appears to be out of the question.

Looking at some of these teams lets hope there are 2-3 new guys coming in otherwise top two appears to be out of the question.

There obviously will be... at least 2 CB and a WM/CAM

Archived