Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc jack lcfc

Starting 11 next year.

I was thinking about the starting 11 next year. with the players we have got put your starting 11s in this topic. who you would want to start and the formation. Also with 7 now allowed on the bench who would you put on the bench.

My Starting 11 would be:

Kapser

Konch St Ledger Morgan Peltier

Wellens

Danns Dyer

King

Beckford Nugent

I was thinking about the starting 11 next year. with the players we have got put your starting 11s in this topic. who you would want to start and the formation. Also with 7 now allowed on the bench who would you put on the bench.

My Starting 11 would be:

Kapser

Wellens

Danns Dyer

King

Beckford Nugent

except for Morgan, you wouldn't put any of the January or recent signings in?

Looks decent to me even if there are still a few players to come in. Without any real width that looks quite a dangerous side, but once again putting it into action is a whole lot different.

Nugent never stays central or even upfront, Marshall would drift all over the place as well and both Full Backs would bomb on, no wingers doesn't have to mean no width

Nugent never stays central or even upfront, Marshall would drift all over the place as well and both Full Backs would bomb on, no wingers doesn't have to mean no width

Yeah i agree. No reason to suggest they can't. Konchesky did last season and just give De Laet encouragement to and it would work well.

Italy played exactly like that against us and the sitting midfielders mean the full backs play effectively as wingers, and it worked extremely well.

My Starting 11 would be:

Kapser

Wellens

Danns Dyer

King

Beckford Nugent

Bloody well hope it looks nothing like this tbh!

Archived