Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc jack lcfc

Starting 11 next year.

Kasper

De Laet - New CB - Morgan - Konchesky

Marshall - King - James - New LM

Nugent - Waghorn

Logan, SSL, Gallagher, Danns, Drinkwater, Vardy, New ST (Target Man).

I think that would be good enough for a high finish, at least top six. Nugent and Waggy should both be good for about 10-15 goals next season, there's every chance of Vardy coming in and doing well in the Championship as well, Marshall and King both capable of chipping in with goals, hopefully with De Laet at right back instead of Peltier and a new pairing at the back, we'd be a bit stronger defensively. I wouldn't be unhappy if we lined up like that against Peterborough.

Kasper

De Laet - New CB - Morgan - Konchesky

Marshall - King - James - New LM

Nugent - Waghorn

Logan, SSL, Gallagher, Danns, Drinkwater, Vardy, New ST (Target Man).

Agree with this guy but if Beckford gos id like to see a new starting striker instead of Waghorn maybe someone like Emness from borro. Some one like Brady from man utd on lw and new cb maybe someone like Baptiste from Blackpool. oh and a nice decent spair keeper someone like Amos on loan from Man Utd

Agree with this guy but if Beckford gos id like to see a new starting striker instead of Waghorn maybe someone like Emness from borro. Some one like Brady from man utd on lw and new cb maybe someone like Baptiste from Blackpool. oh and a nice decent spair keeper someone like Amos on loan from Man Utd

Why would Amos come to us on loan to play second fiddle to Schmeichel?!

I actually think the team will look something like this.

Schmeichel

NEW RB - Morgan - Chester/Shackell - Konchesky/Shorey

Marshall - Danns - Koren - NEW LW

Nugent, Beckford/NEW ST

Bench - NEW GK, St Ledger, De Laet, James, King, Dyer, Beckford/Vardy

Why would Amos come to us on loan to play second fiddle to Schmeichel?!

tbh you are probley right but cant think of many good keepers who would be happy to play second fiddle, maybe someone from the lower leagues. Maybe Steve Simonson would be happy as second choice...?? available on a free....

• 2 weeks later...

People seem pretty sure Danns will be a regular, remains to be seen really, considering Nige has signed three midfielders since being back and has old favourites in king and wellens dyer

I really like Danns just hope he impresses Nige and does the biz for us!

Kasper

De Laet

Morgan

Chester

Konchesky

Marshall

Danns

Koren

Whitingham

Nugent

McCormack

Subs; logan, Ssl,james,king, dyer, beckford and Waghorn

I think you're being rather optimistic, especially considering Whittingham said he will only leave Cardiff if he has too.

I can't see SSL or Danns to name but two staying if they are not getting first team football.

I don't get the Chester and Morgan love in either.

Most experts on here were calling Morgs useless when he first arrived.

Chester in ahead of a first choice International just back from playing and scoring at the Euros?

No wonder we can't get back onto the Prem, Pearsons making the same mistakes as Sven plus his bully boy style management has failed to work so far.

Poor signings so far too in my opinion, why does everyone think ex Man Utd reserve players are world beaters?

They werent at Man utd for **** all, why is everyone so negative, the season has'nt even started and is still quite a while away regards to transfers!

Lets just wait and see what happens, give Pearson time to get his team together, and see how we go on from there!

Kasper

De Laet

Morgan

Chester

Konchesky

Marshall

Danns

Koren

Whittingham

Nugent

McCormack

Subs; logan,ssl,dyer,james,king,beckford and waghorn

You havent even put Vardy or Drinkwater in the squad!

Pearson hasnt spent 1 Million each on these two young talemts to not even put them in the squad!

You way off mate!!

You havent even put Vardy or Drinkwater in the squad!

Pearson hasnt spent 1 Million each on these two young talemts to not even put them in the squad!

You way off mate!!

Well Drinkwater isn't good enough to start anyway, Vardy over Waghorn though any day of the week.

Based on our current squad I don't think NP will change things drastically first game of the season, but will bring new players and those who haven't played regulary through gradually. My prediction would be.

Kasper

De Laet

Morgan

SSL

Konch

Dyer

Drinkwater

Danns

Marshall

Becks

Nuge

Peltier (if he stays)

King

James

Waggy

Futacs

Hopefully we will sign a CB by then maybe a winger unless vardy can play there. I couldn't quite see Vardy quite getting in ahead of others based on type of player he is loads of healthy competition though!

Archived