Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

The best of the 60s

11 hours ago, Crinklyfox said:

And I thought that it was only my memory that was going....I posted this a week ago - and you replied:D

Apologies, 

My short term memory really is awful, and worryingly getting worse. :frantics:

I'm surprised it wasn't me that posted it last week! 

Keep up your posts Crinkly, this decade really is for me the most enjoyable. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, woollett the bullet said:

Apologies, 

My short term memory really is awful, and worryingly getting worse. :frantics:

I'm surprised it wasn't me that posted it last week! 

Keep up your posts Crinkly, this decade really is for me the most enjoyable. 

No need to apologise, my post was just an attempt at friendly banter.  I've posted songs myself that had been posted before, this thread is now so big that it would take ages to check all previous postings.  And on one occasion someone posted the same song as myself as the very next post (bottom of one page, top of the next)!  Plus double posting doesn't matter especially if the music is great.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Crinklyfox said:

No need to apologise, my post was just an attempt at friendly banter.  I've posted songs myself that had been posted before, this thread is now so big that it would take ages to check all previous postings.  And on one occasion someone posted the same song as myself as the very next post (bottom of one page, top of the next)!  Plus double posting doesn't matter especially if the music is great.

Thankyou, 

I got slammed on the joke thread because someone told that gag last October or something. 

With music it's totally different, and to be honest some of the great songs on here don't get aired enough. Music for me evokes so many memories and growing up listening to these songs was one of the happiest times of my life. 

• Like 3