Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
alanf0x

Leicester City 2 - York City 2

That goal doesn't count it's a friendly and against lower league opposition.

I mean, I'm not being funny, but friendly goals DEFINITELY don't count.

I heard NP headbutted Beckford after todays game

Sousa and Hobbs wasn't it last time? :ph34r:

OMFG MAN CITY LOST TO OLDHAM 2-1 THIS BLATEZ MEANS THEY GONNA GET RELEGATED.

lol

Exactly.

Hopefully he stays as he is better than 3 other strikers we have Waghorn, Fuctas & Schlupp

We haven't seen Futacs play in a league game yet though, so how come this comment already *sigh*? Plus, Futacs is a different player to Beckford. Schlupp is young and still developing, and in a way, Waghorn is as well.

I wouldn't be pleased or gutted if Beckford went, but I'm not for all this he is better than xxxx...

OMFG MAN CITY LOST TO OLDHAM 2-1 THIS BLATEZ MEANS THEY GONNA GET RELEGATED.

Obviously Man City will finish bottom after that performance. I have already put my money on it because friendlies show such a true reflection of how a team will do during the season.

On the subject of cup goals........of course they bloody count. some of my best goals are cup goals walshes v derby, claridge v palace and boro even heskeys! elliott v tranmere, graysons v wimbeldon etc......But they never counted so let's forget about them.

On the subject of cup goals........of course they bloody count. some of my best goals are cup goals walshes v derby, claridge v palace and boro even heskeys! elliott v tranmere, graysons v wimbeldon etc......But they never counted so let's forget about them.

Aye, lets forget about the Norwich game too, and thrashing Forest live on TV, and who made that all possible.

In short, if Beckford's cup goals don't count to you, then please erase these memories, I will continue to savour them.

Archived