Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mickbown

Season Tickets

Mine and my lads haven't come yet.....got them with the package that included the shirt(away).So might go down tommorow to see whats going on!Any of you get the package with the home shirt? Do you just go down there and collect it....Heard nothing from the club....surprise surprise!

was impressed with the new turnstiles on Saturday extremely easy to use!

I didn't go to the game, but I forgot to ask about this...

My season ticket booklet said you have to 'hold it in place'. Think I can recall doing that away at Manchester City in 2003, but as long as they work fine.

was impressed with the new turnstiles on Saturday extremely easy to use!

Apart from the one that broke down.

I thought they were good ok. The problem is they weren't much quicker than usual, not because of the technology but because people are just plain stupid. Similar to supermarket self service checkouts, where people can't even manage to scan a couple of items and pay without buggering it up and taking 10 minutes in the process.

I've seen people trying to scan individual potatoes that don't even have barcodes!!!! You can guarantee every single week the queues will be full of plonkers not capable of scanning a ticket.

I didn't go to the game, but I forgot to ask about this...

My season ticket booklet said you have to 'hold it in place'. Think I can recall doing that away at Manchester City in 2003, but as long as they work fine.

You just put it in and the pull it out after a second (sounds familiar!!) or so and then a green light comes on and you just walk through,

Apart from the one that broke down.

I thought they were good ok. The problem is they weren't much quicker than usual, not because of the technology but because people are just plain stupid. Similar to supermarket self service checkouts, where people can't even manage to scan a couple of items and pay without buggering it up and taking 10 minutes in the process.

I've seen people trying to scan individual potatoes that don't even have barcodes!!!! You can guarantee every single week the queues will be full of plonkers not capable of scanning a ticket.

People are Stupid yes but they will get there eventually and don't get me started on the self checkouts in supermarkets i think i need to explain my anger in 'what grinds my gears thread'!

Archived