Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mickbown

Season Tickets

Both ours arrived with the envelopes open!

Looks like they weren't sealed properly, nothing missing!

Lets see if they work.....

If you look at the back of the envelope they've been sent out from a firm in Northampton......Those bl**dy Northampton Town fans haven't spit IN your envelope rather than on the flap have they?

is there no bar code or anything on the cards??? would of thought there would have been ....

There's a chip inside thats picked up when you push the card end first into the scanner. It doesn't matter which way round it goes in. You'll also be able to use it for adding cup games to it too.

Barcodes will only be used on the paper tickets that non season ticket holders will use.

But you can use the folder to store the card and the miniature fixtures list booklet - everyone needs one of those...!

I am sure they will soon have one for sale in the club shop , why should we get one for free ,it's not like we have pledged our loyalty to the club :ph34r:

Amazing how many groans this has got.

Over a little plastic case, its like a bunch of girls.

So much worry and concern about a plastic card! I'm glad I dont worry myself with such small and insignificant things

At least the club seem a bit more organised this season about them than last year.

So there's no plastic wallet. Hardly the end if the world. Just keep it somewhere safe.

When it comes to moaning about LCFC administration I thought I was first in the queue but I think I've just dropped out of the top 100.

Plasitc wallet, what a fuss - pah!

mines arrived today too....no plastic wallet....disgraceful....i want a refund :ph34r:

honestly tho...there not bad....alot better than the first swipe cards i can remember using at Filbo...they were crap.

also noticed in the top left it has "Fortress GB" in the top left corner(on the white side)....very Olympic of them :ph34r:

Archived