Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Lincoln away cancelled

Think you will find i told him to drop it on page 8. Like I said, its not worth it.

*sigh* To be honest, you're both making yourselves look a little bit silly.

I think larrys looking a bit silly here , get your head out your ASS mate .

3 posts in and all of them bitching at others. I'm predicting your contribution to this forum is going to be stunning.

3 posts in and all of them bitching at others. I'm predicting your contribution to this forum is going to be stunning.

don't you have enough of sorting out theses petty squabbles in the day job ?

What's the odds Mr cottee and Tomlcfc are the same person?

Well they've different IP addresses, but Tom is very keen on +1ing Mr Cottee's posts. Perhaps they're friends? :dunno:

don't you have enough of sorting out theses petty squabbles in the day job ?

I miss refereeing infantile bickering in the summer holidays. I can always be sure to find some on here, though. :cool:

Well they've different IP addresses, but Tom is very keen on +1ing Mr Cottee's posts. Perhaps they're friends? :dunno:

I miss refereeing infantile bickering in the summer holidays. I can always be sure to find some on here, though. :cool:

Yes I suppose you'd miss the rest of the staff at school .

What are the kiddies like ?

Surely it's not that wise to actively announce to a group of people who have "apparently" already arranged trouble that there probably won't be enough police to do anything about it? Would've thought that'd encourage a scrap, not stop it.

I miss refereeing infantile bickering in the summer holidays.

Yeah, what a pity they close the staff room.

Awwww, dammit Zin! (Note to self: read whole thread before attempting supposedly witty retort :( )

So the police who are paid to keep the peace decide because of a few keyboard warriors to call off the game.

I mean we are such a bunch of travelling nutters reaping havoc wherever we travel..... :blink:

This is a cop out decision almost certainly based on their lack of available plod due to the Olympics.

So the police who are paid to keep the peace decide because of a few keyboard warriors to call off the game.

I mean we are such a bunch of travelling nutters reaping havoc wherever we travel..... :blink:

This is a cop out decision almost certainly based on their lack of available plod due to the Olympics.

I have calmed down now and although I think the intelligence given to them is flawed they were always going totake the easiest option. They do have a reduced public order strength as all forces have to provide mutual aid during the Olympic period. They have been told a large amount of fans were traveling and that a group of them were intent on causing trouble (the bit I think is flawed). The match was a friendly.

Yes clearly the easy get out option but put yourself in the senior officers position and the best option would be to play the percentage and call it off.

I still don't like it but I can understand.

I have calmed down now and although I think the intelligence given to them is flawed they were always going totake the easiest option. They do have a reduced public order strength as all forces have to provide mutual aid during the Olympic period. They have been told a large amount of fans were traveling and that a group of them were intent on causing trouble (the bit I think is flawed). The match was a friendly.

Yes clearly the easy get out option but put yourself in the senior officers position and the best option would be to play the percentage and call it off.

I still don't like it but I can understand.

Oh yes, we clearly have such a horrid reputation of destroying all towns in our wake :blink:

Archived