Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Lincoln away cancelled

There might be trouble?

I remember all the problems our fans have caused at friendlies in the last 15 years.

lol

Closest to trouble I remember was a pissed bloke going on the pitch at Peterborough, seeking out Chris Powell and hugging him.

Literally all of lincs riot police are on PSU in London for the olympics. They have clearly got the slightest hint of trouble and have decided not to risk it. Sounds like an unjustified panic to me. We aren't millwall ffs.

It's either a cover up as they have too many plod at the olympics or they have come into info about an off that was arranged. I wouldn't be surprised if the FEC were planning a meet with the BS - just a guess.

Are you gonna sit in some poxy office with a **** for a boss telling you what to do as you count your pennies trying to make ends meet in a country that's sinking into strikes and wars and at the end of the day you go home to your cosy little flat in 'nowheresville' and pull your IKEA curtains shut to hide from the big bad world and pretend it's not happening? Or are you gonna stand up and be counted, make a difference and feel the rush? Just for once say "**** it". I'm coiled up like a spring and I'm ready to burst and wanking ain't doing it anymore. I need violence to make me feel I'm still alive. I know what I'd rather do, mate. Lincoln away. Love it!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE ARE LEICESTER

THE KP IS OUR PLACE

LEICESTER NEVER NEVER NEVER SHALL LOSE FACE!

COME ON YOU WANKERS,

WE COULDN'T GIVE A TOSS

LEICESTER ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS WILL BE BOSS!

Archived