Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mhewitt3

Anthony Ampaipitakwong

Listed as our player on Wiki

http://en.wikipedia....cester_City_F.C.

Any ideas?

He's part of the Thai relationship, I think he's a midfielder and trains with the first team/development squad, not sure if he'll get a first team game or not but he was good enough to get the opportunity to come over. I am not certain if he is still here or not to be honest he was playing for some American side in the MLS or something...... They'll be a thread somewhere.

I dunno, but if he ever does play for us and I hear the words 'Gimme an A,' I will fvcking kill them.

It's guaranteed to go wrong.

Given some people on here are unable to spell "Lloyd" I fear what will happen with this.

my 16yo stepson is Thai and a good footballer (been on Blackpool and Blackburns books), as i know our owners are keen to discover Thai football talent i brought my son to the clubs attention, im not sure whether they had him watched but i was told by the club he is on the "montor progresslist" obviously keen to discover any future thai footballing talent

Does anyone else remember the magical TMS commentary when Aggers and Blowers couldn't control their own embarrassment / laughter trying to pronounce the (at the time realtively unknown) Sri Lankan names ?? Would be interesting seeing how Stringer and Young coped with this !! Maybe this is NP's final insult to Stringer - to buy a team of players with at least 8 syllables in their name .... the ingenuity of it !!

Does anyone else remember the magical TMS commentary when Aggers and Blowers couldn't control their own embarrassment / laughter trying to pronounce the (at the time realtively unknown) Sri Lankan names ?? Would be interesting seeing how Stringer and Young coped with this !! Maybe this is NP's final insult to Stringer - to buy a team of players with at least 8 syllables in their name .... the ingenuity of it !!

Young cant even pronounce the English players names.

Archived