Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Barra, Cisak and Besnik not to sign

The City chief has ruled out a move for Andy Barra, Ramadani Besnik and Alex Cisak who featured as trialists in City's 3-0 victory over Kettering Town on Sunday.

He added: "We have had a good look at the three lads and decided that they are not for us. We wish them all the best for the future."

source

well, i have no idea who the 3 are now :S

Well if they arent good enough they dont get signed - simple. CL obviously must ahve assessed what they were like and whether they would improve the squad or not. No point in getting people in for the sake of it ..

Well if they arent good enough they dont get signed - simple. CL obviously must ahve assessed what they were like and whether they would improve the squad or not. No point in getting people in for the sake of it ..

137220[/snapback]

Whole point of a Trial, Innit.

Yeah and look how crap he was we dont want that to happen again! :P

Anyway im going on holiday on friday and for about the past 5 years i have gone then come back with the news of about 10 signings! I know it wont be as many as that this season but im hopeful it'll be a few! Wont hold my breath though <_<

Wasn't Gerrbrand a trialist last year.

137345[/snapback]

I read somewhere ( cant remember where ) that Gerrbrand was training with us for a period last season.

Yeah and look how crap he was we dont want that to happen again!  :P

Anyway im going on holiday on friday and for about the past 5 years i have gone then come back with the news of about 10 signings! I know it wont be as many as that this season but im hopeful it'll be a few!  Wont hold my breath though <_<

137317[/snapback]

Im going on holiday on Friday aswell. i hope we win all the mathes while we are gone :blink: Inter Milan :ermm: well any way i hope we get a few good ignings

Gerrbrand did train with us for a while last season

Does anyone actually know WHEN he was on trial? Was it close to the end of the season by any chance? Did he play in any reserve matches ?

137450[/snapback]

It was around the Christmas/New Year period I think. :unsure::huh:

Not saying he isnt good, as I have not seen him play, but surely if he was as good as everyone says we would have signed him after the trial? Unless money was an issue, or Adams brilliant judge of talent came in to play! Like with Mawene!!!

137516[/snapback]

Remember Adams had high standards only the best would do ala Chris Makin ;):rolleyes:

u got mixed up.....cisak is signed. but u got him mixed up with the aussie defender james timbano

137541[/snapback]

Any proof? Evidence? Beweis? Evidencia? Prova?

Edit: PS: Excuse the other languages...just testing a new extension on my firefox browser. :)

koz i am cisak. and i am the new 18s gk....not a centre back on trial...they got it wrong in th emercury and on the websites :|

137610[/snapback]

english? you are saying you are the new Leicester U18s goaly?? well im david batty :)

Archived