Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DanTheFox07

Top Goalscorer

201 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be Top scorer for us this season?

• Beckford
    • Nugent
    • Futacs
    • Waghorn
    • Marshall
    • Knockaert
    • schlupp
    • Vardy

People having differing views and debate is good,however being an obnoxious condescending anal prat is not.

You are quite right. That's why I took exception to

"He he youbeatme to it, I was about to post more or less the same thing, only time he was a goalscorer 3rd tier of English football....fact!"

You are quite right. Thats why I took exception to

"He he youbeatme to it, I was about to post more or less the same thing, only time he was a goalscorer 3rd tier of English football....fact!"

As you can see by the typing I've been out for a celebratory meal and drinks with my Son (A level results) but if you wish to carry on being anal please put the word prolific infront of goalscorer and that is what I meant.

As you can see by the typing I've been out for a celebratory meal and drinks with my Son (A level results) but if you wish to carry on being anal please put the word prolific infront of goalscorer and that is what I meant.

Congratulations to your son. Reassure him that exams are not getting easier and that the financial hardships he must endure as a student will be worth it.

It was the condescending 'he he' and triumphalistic tone which irked me, had I known you were in a compromised mental state I would not have replied.

Vardy for me due to the fact that he will play more regularly then Nugget or Becky and the fact that they can't play together means Vardy will play more often and he knowswhere the goal is naturally, we can all see for ourselves.

And as for Becky, he doesn't seem to have "a fire in his belly" whilst playing for Leicester, or that's the impression I'm getting. He doesn't seem to totally committed to win every ball or to score a goal... Hopefully I will be proven wrong but for now I'm sticking to this.

Congratulations to your son. Reassure him that exams are not getting easier and that the financial hardships he must endure as a student will be worth it.

It was the condescending 'he he' and triumphalistic tone which irked me, had I known you were in a compromised mental state I would not have replied.

Mike, I was laughing at what Babs put because a mischievous post can lighten the debate and triumphalistic was not the intention.I am disappointed with JBs ROI however first and foremost I am a Leicester City Supporter and I want all our players to do well.Thank you for the congratulations I will pass your message onto my son though it will probably be tomorrow as he's out on the sauce with his mates now and I think it's going to be messy! Regarding my compromised mental state it's probably going to diminish again later so there's a pre warning lol

Logic tells me should be Nuge or dare I say JB, however I have a feeling Mr Vardy is going to be a prolific goal scoring machine :chant:

I've gone for Vardy for two reasons.. Firstly what I saw against Sunderland, secondly I think he's gonna be a regular in the team.

Vardy Will Struggle to keep up this season. its a big big step. Beckford will probably be top scorer or Nuge

It was a big step from for Kevin Phillips when he left Baldock for Watford, it was a big step from Poole Town to Swindon Town for Charlie Austin (etc, I could continue) but they managed fine. Vardy is the most exciting signing this season, in my opinion. I can't think of a single reason as to why he can't continue his excellent goalscoring record here. I certainly wouldn't say Nugent or Beckford will score more goals than Vardy, just because he hasn't played at this level before and they have, because it doesn't work like that.

Mike, I was laughing at what Babs put because a mischievous post can lighten the debate and triumphalistic was not the intention.I am disappointed with JBs ROI however first and foremost I am a Leicester City Supporter and I want all our players to do well.Thank you for the congratulations I will pass your message onto my son though it will probably be tomorrow as he's out on the sauce with his mates now and I think it's going to be messy! Regarding my compromised mental state it's probably going to diminish again later so there's a pre warning lol

Well I hope you both enjoy your evening.

It was a big step from for Kevin Phillips when he left Baldock for Watford, it was a big step from Poole Town to Swindon Town for Charlie Austin (etc, I could continue) but they managed fine. Vardy is the most exciting signing this season, in my opinion. I can't think of a single reason as to why he can't continue his excellent goalscoring record here. I certainly wouldn't say Nugent or Beckford will score more goals than Vardy, just because he hasn't played at this level before and they have, because it doesn't work like that.

Your usual sensible post. I agree. Vardy is the most exciting signing so far IMO.

No, that's a very poorly expressed incorrect fact.

What I believe you were attempting to say was 'the only time Beckford has scored more than 10 league goals a season was in the third tier. This is a fact everyone.'

Whilst we are all being anal... It's 9 goals.

I'm hoping it will be Jamie Vardy,

for £1 million pound price tag he needs to do something!

Why, Beckford cost nearly 3 times that, and a lot more in wages (allegedly), so on that basis, he needs to do more.

I've gone for Vardy by the way, but not because of his price tag. If he is he would be cheap at 1 million in this day and age anyway. Good luck to the lad!

Archived