Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steve_Walsh5

Shane Byrne

Guy is a tool. I sit few rows behind him and watched him game in game out wrap on his Beats by Dre headphones, flick ears of the young lad in front of him, play Angry Birds on his iphone instead of watching the game... all while wearing a daft hat 4 sizes too big. Once twice is ok, but every game??? What took the pee for me washim n his mate pretending to be upset when someone missed the goal by a whisker. He obv didn't give a toss so bon voyage... Have fun in Bury pal - the hat will keep you warm.

Completely agree with the above post. Unfortunately a lot of our academy players are like this. George Taft being one, Matt Robinson being another before he left for Luton.

George Taft still with us. Think he could be a hit for us at center half.

I spoke to somebody last week who has a friend that refs at academy level (Everton fan so neutral) and he said by far the most impressive team he came across last season were Leicester. You just have to hope Taft, Hopper etc do come through. They aint all going to do it but Sclupp and Moore are currently in the first team so one or two more may follow.

Shame. Is it me or are half the academy leaving? These are suppose to be our future players!

I don't think it's ever been much different.

Think about how many of most clubs' players were graduates of their own academies, and how many players their academies get through every season. We've had a handful make it to the first team in a the last few years. How many youth players were there on our books that never played for the first team in that time? I don't know why you think it's strange.

Archived