Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Believe!

Get behind the lads on saturday.

Could be a season decider already.

Because if we lose and the lady boys decide to sack NP then a successful season will not be possible.

We need to turn up in numbers and really sing our hearts out, not "oooooh" "ahhhhhh" "Boooooooooo".

Could be a season decider already.

Because if we lose and the lady boys decide to sack NP then a successful season will not be possible.

We need to turn up in numbers and really sing our hearts out, not "oooooh" "ahhhhhh" "Boooooooooo".

Disagree there, Anything could happen, just because a team sacks a manager during a season does not determine it unsuccessful and render it lost, it could boost us as a team. HOWEVER, clearly NP needs more time (at least untill october internationals at the very least) Knee jerk doesn't work.

Disagree there, Anything could happen, just because a team sacks a manager during a season does not determine it unsuccessful and render it lost, it could boost us as a team. HOWEVER, clearly NP needs more time (at least untill october internationals at the very least) Knee jerk doesn't work.

did we have a successful season when we sacked Allen? Sousa? Sven?

If reading sacked their managers 5 games into a season they would have never made the Prem.

NP is building a club. he is building a young squad, adding players to the development squad, and increasing our chances of sustainability in the future, which will hopefully lead to us getting in the prem.

This is a project, which cannot be completed in 1 season.lets get behind the boys.

I'd like to but I sit by the half way line so the best I can do is get beside them.

Exactly the sort of attitude everyone has, and the reason we have a awful atmosphere.

No one dares to start or even join in.

pre-match against peterboro was the best for a while, but still poor to others, such as forest when they beat us 5-1.

Exactly the sort of attitude everyone has, and the reason we have a awful atmosphere.

No one dares to start or even join in.

pre-match against peterboro was the best for a while, but still poor to others, such as forest when they beat us 5-1.

:crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh:

Wooooosh!

did we have a successful season when we sacked Allen? Sousa? Sven?

If reading sacked their managers 5 games into a season they would have never made the Prem.

NP is building a club. he is building a young squad, adding players to the development squad, and increasing our chances of sustainability in the future, which will hopefully lead to us getting in the prem.

This is a project, which cannot be completed in 1 season.lets get behind the boys.

Yes we did, propping up the table, well a-drift from anyone, losing to a nearly bankrupt pompy 6-1 to being play-off candidates till the end with Sven only getting the 30 days of Jan to make proper signings. I'd call that a success.

Yes we did, propping up the table, well a-drift from anyone, losing to a nearly bankrupt pompy 6-1 to being play-off candidates till the end with Sven only getting the 30 days of Jan to make proper signings. I'd call that a success.

It wasn't a successful season, and for play-off candidates to the end we never made it into the top 6, and arguably Sven did more long term damage than short term good, but that's a different point.

Apart from Sousa/Sven I can't think of one mid-season sacking that has had any positive impact in that same season.

we expected play-offs - we got midtable.

not a success if you dont achieve your expectations.

It wasn't a successful season, and for play-off candidates to the end we never made it into the top 6, and arguably Sven did more long term damage than short term good, but that's a different point.

Apart from Sousa/Sven I can't think of one mid-season sacking that has had any positive impact in that same season.

Not Leicester but i was making the point in general not specifically Leicester.... AvB and di matteo - think chelsea fans would consider that a success.

I will certainly start with a positive attitude and continue with that as long as the team lives up to expectation.....if we should go one goal down i will still urge the team on to draw levelI.if for some reason we should conceed another goal i shall still urge them to do likewise.But if they play like tonight i shall call them cvnts and believe that the management structure is due for an overhall.

Cant agree with that.

I attend home games, and I get behind the lads. We might have lost the last game, it might be a frustrating game, but for those 90minutes I get behind them. I go to away matches, we've filled the away end again, and everybody gets behind the lads.

As soon as we lose/get into a situation like this where we've lost three games, there is always a 'get behind the lads' thread.

As fans, we do our bit, it's just a shame that certain player's don't do their bit.

Archived