Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milton Keynes Fox

Favourite Player

• 2 weeks later...

Nice.

no it's not Nice , it's Cambridge

Grrrrrr I'm spitting mad(see I've turned it back).You see those white parasols,top right.That used to be the place to be years ago.Henrys bar.Fingered many a lass inside and outside that place in my youth!im not sure the youth do that these days it's a dying art.

Too easy, I've seen some of your guess the song efforts, I was expecting so much more.

jesus-pilate-1.jpg

river-cam.jpg

1indy-idol-ark-of-the-coven.jpg

Don't really like any of the current squad- they fit in to two camps for me - mercenary or desperate. Can't imagine any of them would rather be here than anywhere better - as in none of them appears yet to have the spirit and pride to take Leicester City into the top flight - I hope I'm wrong but they have yet to prove it

Don't really like any of the current squad- they fit in to two camps for me - mercenary or desperate. Can't imagine any of them would rather be here than anywhere better - as in none of them appears yet to have the spirit and pride to take Leicester City into the top flight - I hope I'm wrong but they have yet to prove it

Any King perhaps?

He'd be off like a shot if another club came in for him..... probably the nearest we have to a Leicester player though

Wouldn't be so sure of that. Had the opportunity a couple of years ago when Everton, Liverpool, Villa etc. were sniffing around but remained loyal. Unlikely to be offered the chance by any clubs the size of them at the moment but I do hope that he is playing in the Premier League next year whether that be with us or not. Needed to be playing at the top level a couple of years ago because he is too big a talent and began to stagnant last year. Back to form this year though.

Lloyd Dyer loves the club and is massively loyal to us.

Also works his socks off, leaves everything on the pitch, keeps himself to himself and is an absolute credit to the club.

Archived