Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ElbertTheFox

Leicester on Soccer AM's 'Away Days' tomorrow

I prefer the highlights show that runs throughout the week. Much better than having to sit listening to some retards who can sing a bit, some retards who can act a bit and some retards who can kick a football a bit.

I like the in house jokes though.

Yeh they spend too long talking to bands and actors, they occassionally have someone funny but most of them have little to no interest in football and are just boring people. And the comedians are just advertising heir next tour as opposed to answering questions. The soccerettes are generally disappointing nowadays too.

I don't really watch it anymore but have caught it now and again over the past 2 seasons, it's nowhere near as good as it used to be, but I do think Max Rushden's funny and some of the segments (like this one) still make me chuckle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEUyJTGhYsE&feature=player_embedded

I literally feel sick.

Unbelievably cringeworthy, you just know this'll end up being sung at the Britannia.

Such a bunch of aliens!

Any song to that tune with a "do what they want" ring to it is fvcking shit, boring, unfunny, stolen and embarrassing.

Sadly I fully expect our dullard factor to churn it out before some of the genuinely decent songs we should use are.

I fookin hate all the fans behind the reporters at every ground.

Liverpool are the worst, spent all that time outside for nothing lol

Spurs have a bunch of chavs, trying to get on camera thinking they are gods gift.

While Stoke are usually a calm bunch, but they have loads of little kids looking stupid and pissing about.

They all need a slap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEUyJTGhYsE&feature=player_embedded

I literally feel sick.

Unbelievably cringeworthy, you just know this'll end up being sung at the Britannia.

Such a bunch of aliens!

What in gods name is that group of people?

Jesus ****ing christ that's actually embarrassing and the most cringeworthy video I've seen all year.

Archived